Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

On the second day of school when Ye Zhou and Shang Jin went out of the dormitory building, they saw Zhou Wendao waiting next to the Shang Ye number.

Today was Shang Jin’s turn to drive. Ye Zhou went straight to the backseat of the pedicab and asked, “Wendao, are you waiting for someone?”

“No, I’m going with you guys.” After Zhou Wendao saw Ye Zhou, he pushed his bike out and specially placed down the backseat in front of Ye Zhou.

Ye Zhou paused in getting on the car and just put his schoolbag in the rear compartment while he stood up and patted the bike’s new backseat and wondered, “Is this your new ride? I thought that after you got the bike backseat, you would let a girl sit on it first. I didn’t expect that you would invite me to sit first. Then, I can only respectfully obey.”

Ye Zhou’s buttocks were about to fall, Zhou Wendao waved his hand like ousting out a chicken and said, “Go go go, I just wanted to let you take a look at my new bike. Do you think I can get a girlfriend this semester?”

Ye Zhou twitched his mouth and flicked his forehead, saying, “Try to dream less in broad daylight.”

Zhou Wendao ignored his cold water and propped one foot on the ground. As Shang Jin started the car, he stepped on the pedal and started off almost together with Shang Jin.

This strange behavior once again aroused Ye Zhou’s attention. He opened the window and saw that Zhou Wendao was riding side-by-side with the Shang Ye number, with his back very upright and vigorous. He was striving to make his riding posture a little more handsome. Obviously without an idol’s appearance, but carrying a bunch of idol baggage.

Ye Zhou laughed aloud, and he coughed to draw Zhou Wendao’s attention. “You’re really not planning to use Shang Jin driving the pedicab to set off your ‘valiant hero spirit’, right?”

Zhou Wendao’s body stiffened, and, strongly pretended to be unperturbed, said, “My heroic spirit doesn’t need to be set off.”

Ye Zhou pursed his lips to not let himself laugh too wantonly. He knocked on the window behind Shang Jin and said, “I saw a person I know. Can we let them hitch a ride?”

Shang Jin declined to comment. When Ye Zhou told him to stop, he gently stopped.

Ye Zhou slipped opened the door and smiled. “Classmate Su, do you want to catch a ride?”

“Ye Zhou??” Su Yin shouted in surprise. The Shang Ye number was popular on campus and she’d heard of it early on. Because this was the car that Ye Zhou and Shang Jin bought together, Su Jin had felt it was fishy in her heart for a long time, and hadn’t even gone to look for Ye Zhou in the past two months. This was also fine. Ye Zhou had a request for her, but unexpectedly, he didn’t contact her all along. This caused her heart to produce the most unwanted idea: would Ye Zhou have prostrated himself before Shang Jin’s charm and completely forgotten about Tang Dongdong, this person… After all, Shang Jin was so outstanding, and Tang Dongdong, whether in looks or in ability, was far inferior to him. People with eyes would choose Shang Jin…her male god had been degraded by Ye Zhou…

“Going to the third class?” Ye Zhou finished asking Su Yin and turned his gaze to the girl next to her. Without looking he wouldn’t have realized that unexpectedly, next to Su Yin was actually the faculty flower of the Music Faculty. Sure enough, was it because he wasn’t interested in girls, so he wasn’t sensitive to beautiful women?