Chapter 28

Time to get fucked up.

"Anyone know and good drinking games?" Clay asked the group me and techno just looked at each other and laughed "are we missing something here?" Nick asked

"Well for Halloween me and techno went to a Halloween party and played some drinking games" I said "okay let's here some" George said.

"We played truth or drink, and dare or drink" I said "interesting or we could play never have I ever" nick added we all agreed and went over the rules.

"We go around the table once y/n starts since it's her birthday she asks a never have I ever question if you've done it you drink. At the end person with the most left in their cup loses" Wilbur reiterated

"Okay" I said we all started getting our drinks. Wilbur made us all rum and coke. We each had a cup full in front of us.

"Okay never have I ever sent someone a naughty picture" I said George nick and clay all took a drink...

"Was it to each other" I asked while laughing they laughed and shook their heads no. Next was Wilbur

"Never have I ever given or received a lap dance" me and techno both bust out laughing and took our drink.

The group looked surprised "was it-" nick started but was interrupted by his own laughs "y/n did you-" clay then started

Between laughs I said "and I'd do it again" we weren't even drunk yet but we were all dying laughing after that one.

Wilbur had no idea what he was asking when he asked that question. No one else took a drink.

Once we calmed down it was nicks turn "never have I ever had a friend with benefits" this was clearly a joke question nick didn't expect anyone to drink but a last Wilbur did.

"What the fuck?!?!" I nearly screamed. The group was going crazy until Wilbur said "we started dating after the fact if that helps"

Now it was George's turn. "Never have I ever been skinny dipping" me techno nick and clay all took a drink.

The whole group was looking at me and techno it took a second to figure out why then I said "oh nononono I didn't even know techno did that we weren't together" I said then laughing.

"Suuurrrreee" clay said "suurrreeee" I mocked him we continued on it was technos turn. "Never have I ever made out with the same sex"

Me and clay took a drink the group started staring at us asking who i said "that's just a girl thing, you make out with you girl friends" the boys looked confused but soon excepted my answer then moved onto clay.

"Well you know homie kisses" clay said with confidence we laughed and moved on. Clays turn.

"Never have I ever been caught doing something sexual this could be with another person or yourself it doesn't matter"

Me nick techno and Wilbur took a sip. We all went on to explain ourselves. "My mum walked in on me watching porn" Wilbur explained

"My dad walked in on me jerking off twice" nick said "TWICE?!?!" I said Nick laughed and replied with "yep twice"

"Uh my sister walked in on me watching porn she was too young to understand though" techno said.

"My friend walked in one me fingering myself" I said the game was now over. The final scores were

Y/n
4
Clay
3
Nick
3
Techno
3
Wilbur
2
George
1

Meaning George lost. I didn't know about the others but I'm a virgin, how did the virgin win dirty never have I ever game?