part 17

Eunwoo dragged Bom to the terrace of the school building. She sighed knowing she is out of chaos. But the question here was why Eunwoo helped her.He isn't the type to help others.Specially to her.But she decided to shrug it off.

"Thanks"She said like it was nothing.

Eunwoo smirked and bent down to her level making his face closer to hers."Only thanks?is it the only thing you have to say after taking you away from the chaos?"

Bom raised an eyebrow. She scoffed."Dude,first of all,personal space"she pushed his head by her index finger."And yes.I don't think you deserve anything more than a thanks.It's not like you saved me from a war or something"

Eunwoo wanted to scoff but he sealed his mouth not wanting to ruin his chance.He nodded."You are right"

Bom looked down to see the school ground. She held the fence and leaned on."You like it here?"Eunwoo asked seeing her amused face."It's beautiful right.I always come here.And Jungkook also loves this place"He said with a smile on his face.And strangely his voice was soft not the rude tone he always uses.

Bom was about to nod but she stopped realizing something. Why is he nice today?He's been too nice.Since the day Eunwoo and Bom met,she had never seen a moment he was nice to others.Her smart brain couldn't let this pass away.She looked at Eunwoo who was already staring back at her with a smile.She directly looked into his eyes.Eyes are the key to the truth.And in his eyes,she saw nothing.Only an empty smile decorating his handsome face.

She thought to test her suspicions. "I'm hungry"she said without any emotion.

"Oh,stay here.I'll get something for you.Don't go downstairs yet"he said like he cared for her and turned around.But even before he could take a step to leave,

"Are you hitting on me?"She asked abruptly stopping Eunwoo.He immediately looked back at her.But he had no what sort of emotions.

"Why do you ask?"he asked controlling his voice as much as he could so he won't be rude to her.

Bom crossed her arms over her chest.She took a step forward to him."First of all,you have never been nice to me.Second,you helped me today"

Eunwoo raised an eyebrow. But smirked seeing her serious face."What if I say yes.hm?"He whispered getting even more closer to her.He placed a hair strand behind her ear seductively. "What do you say?"he whispered caressing her cheek.

Bom didn't even step back.She was directly staring into his eyes.She knew that he has an effect on her since the first day she met him but she wasn't an idiot to see his intentions."I'm warning you.If you do not take your hand away from my cheek,you will lose your dragon down there boy"

Eunwoo stopped caressing her cheek with her sentence.But he didn't take his hand away.He was confused for a moment because she wasn't affected by him.But he won't back down.It's not his style.He smiled."Really?let's see how you try babe"

Bom didn't think twice before raising her knee to hit his member down there but Eunwoo was fast enough to catch her knee before it could come in impact. Because of this,Bom lost her balance.She was about to fall but she quickly grabbed Eunwoo's neck.He smirked before wrapping his other arm around her waist bringing her more closer to his body.The position was really awkward. He was holding her knee from one hand while wrapping his other hand around her waist.

"You said something?"Eunwoo asked cockily.

Bom gritted her teeth."Yes.See if you like this babe"She whispered before bending her neck backwards. In the next second, her head banged his forehead with a strong force.

"Fuck!!"he cursed in pain before letting her go.He held his forehead wondering if his forehead was hit with a rock or something. "YOU--!!"he pointed his index finger fuming in anger.