Part 44: We Need to be Together

Tine POV

I just woke up.

I pushed Sarawat aside, he is really heavy. But, his hand still crossed on me. I need to get rid of him. I covered him with that blanket. He didn't move anymore.

He took a deep breathe. He got his best position. But still, when sleeping, Sarawat was soundly. His breathe is always heavy.

I looked at him for a moment.

His hair was so messy, but I still amazed him. Especially his curved lips. That's so beautiful. But, his face was bruised. What he did last night, made me so scared. I tidy up his hair.

Then, I checked my phone. Nothing happened, battery has been full. Then, I moved aside. I heard that Sarawat phone got beeping. Then, I took a look on it. His battery was drained, so I put it on the charger.

The screen became brighter.

It shocked me, I saw that he got 30 missed calls. I presumed myself to swipe that screen. He got call from his mom, his dad and another one. I didn't know that name before.

I put that phone on the charger.

"Are you in a big trouble?", I asked to that sleeping guy.

I waited for a moment, I wanted to enjoy that face. Just for me.

"You are getting a lot of problem when you are with me, Wat.....", I told him slowly.

I didn't want to ruin my morning. I left him to the bathroom.

I need to clean myself.

--*--

Sarawat POV

I need to wake up.

I thought that my bones broke for several times. It has been so long for not beating with that jerk. But, I was so relieved after making him felt to the ground.

Then, a familiar scent stuck on to my nose, I noticed that. I opened my eyes even though I was so lazy.

"Tine.......", I whined.

I didn't know why. Whining about his name in the morning always make me happy. Possibly that the first word to start my day is him.

"Wake up?", he asked me while walking closer to me.

He was still buttoning his shirt. He walked with his colorful boxer.

Cute.

He sat beside of me, I moved my head on to his lap. "Wake up", he told me. Then, that soft hand caressed my head. His hand was so cold but I enjoyed that.

"Go to bathroom.....", he told me softly. "A moment later, your breakfast will be ready"

"Don't"

"Why?", he asked me. "Bored with breakfast we have?"

I sat beside of him, then leaned my head on his wide shoulder. "Preparing breakfast is not a must and that is not your assignment", I told him. I didn't want to burden him heavier.

He tried to understand.

"You did a lot for me, Tine. I am so grateful as you are still with me. So, you don't have to prepare anything for me. You are my boyfriend instead of my personal assistant. Understand?"

No word.

"Do you listen to me?", I asked him.

"I do......", he replied.

"Have a breakfast with me in the canteen", I told him when I looked at his face. "My treat"

He smiled, wider.