1.27

________________

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

________________

"donghyuck and minhee, go upstairs" Hongjoong commanded

"donghyuck and minhee, go upstairs" Hongjoong commanded. "san, wooyoung and jongho, you wait downstairs" the three males nodded their head.

"seonghwa, yeosang and me will go to the basement" Hongjoong commanded and they all separated.

Minhee scrunched her face as she covered her nose. "ew, smell" she mumbled to herself not realizing that she's stepping on some shattered glasses.

Donghyuck grabbed her hand, "you walk in front, I take care from behind, just in case" he said and Minhee obeyed the elder.

Donghyuck and Minhee then continue walking, heading to upstairs.

The house is smelly, a lot of glasses shattering on the floor and some dried bloods on the floor.

"there's someone inside one of the room upstairs, be careful" Mingi spoke through the earpiece. Minhee cocked her gun right after she stopped into one of the room.

She turned to Haechan and signaled him to kick the door so he did it.

Both of them walked inside while cocking their guns, walking towards each hidden corners. But as soon as Haechan opened the closet, a man came out from inside and throw his fist on Haechan's face.

Minhee snapped her head towards Haechan's direction and immediately pulled the trigger and the bullet hit his calf making the man groaned in pain.

Minhee walked up towards him and placed her leg on his stomach. "where's that jerk?" she asked sternly but the man chuckled bitterly.

"which jerk?" he laughed. "I know no one, missy" he joked.

Haechan stepped on his calf, where his wound at making the man groaned in pain again, "answer the question bastard, where's that Hyunsuk jerk!"

The man winced, "I don't know" he muttered. Minhee pointed her gun towards him, "where are the other men? Why are you here alone? Where are the girls he took?!"

She raised her voiced and Haechan pressed her wound making the man screamed in pain.

"I don't know! I seriously don't know! He left this place yesterday! I came here to take his thing!" the man said while crying in pain.

"what thing?" Haechan questioned.

The man shook his head, "I can't give it to you –" before he could finished his sentences, Minhee shot his calf again making him screamed. "h-here! here!" he stuttered before handing a pen drive to Haechan.

Haechan took it from him and Minhee glared towards the man. "you sure, you don't know where he is? You lie, you die" she warned.

"n-no!! I serious don't know, please just let me go!" he begged and Minhee kicked him away.

She rolled her eyes before walking out from the room with Haechan following behind her. The man who they left inside the room scoffed while holding his injured leg.

"just wait, you both will regret on what you did to me" he muttered under his breath.

'

"yes, I know him" Yunho calmly said while looking down on his coffee.

"I am an Ateez member 4 years ago, I decided to quit from it because before my mom left me, her last wish is for me to quit from that Mafia world" yunho continued.

"you guys know how precious my mom for me so that's why I decided to left the gang and just on time, right after I left the gang I met Jongho"

"and now here I am, I'm no longer Yunho from that mafia gang, but I'm Officer Jung Yunho"

Yunho sighed heavily, "I don't know why Taeyong hyung really want to catch Ateez, okay if the reason is they are criminals, then why didn't they catch other mafia gangs?"

Renjun nodded his head, "that's the question I've been thinking a lot, why do Taeyong hyung really want to catch Ateez?" Renjun asked, repeating the same question.

Mark scratched the back of his neck, "he once told me his reason and I guess his reason is reasonable enough that he really wants Ateez alive" mark blurted.

Everyone now had their eyes glued to the elder waiting for him to continue his words.

"taeyong hyung said, Ateez killed his sister"