Chapter 38

"I want it to be given to Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze," said Sasuke.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT!" yelled Naruto, after a long moment of silence.

"That way, you will possess an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan," said Sasuke.

"But why me?" asked Naruto.

"Dumb question," said Sasuke.

"No, really," said Naruto.

"Because I trust you the most," said Sasuke, silencing everyone once again.

"You sure?" asked Naruto.

"Yes. Just take it," said Sasuke.

"F-f-fine," stuttered Naruto. Sharingan was a great power, and to have that along with Kurama, it would make anyone too op.

"Don't worry kid, he trusts you and it's a good thing," said Kurama.

"The second thing, which I wanted to discuss is Orochimaru," said Sasuke.

"What about it?" asked Hiruzen.

"The matter is extremely sensitive," said Sasuke.

"The ones here can be trusted. Only clan heads are present here, not even the three councilmen, or rather two now, are here," said Hiruzen.

"We know that Orochimaru is after me, due to my eyes. We need spies in his ranks, and we have been able to determine that he changes bodies every three years. If I went to him after he changed the body, I would have over 3 years to spy on him, get the location of his bases, experiments, and other things," said Sasuke.

"What are you trying to say?" asked Tsume.

"I am saying that when Orochimaru comes looking for me, I will pretend to go with him," said Sasuke.

"But he will switch body with you," said a shocked Naruto.

"That's where you come in. I will pretend to be jealous of you and your higher rank, due to which he will send his minions to get me. And then, the Hokage at that time will send a team to get me back, and you will be with them. You will defeat me, and knock me out, stalling the battle long enough for Orochimaru to switch body and come for me himself," said Sasuke.

"And?" asked Naruto.

"Weakened, you will be defeated by him, and backup will arrive at the exact moment which will cause him to flee with me. For the next three years, he will train me and I will gather information, and when the time is right, I will kill him," said Sasuke.

"Are you sure you can kill him?" asked Shikaku.

"I killed Danzo after I helped Naruto defeat Gaara and even then I fought two previous kage with the help of Naruto. If I downplay my skills, and be trained by Orochimaru, and gather info about his fighting style, I am more than sure I can kill him," said Sasuke.

"Communication will be a problem," said Hiashi.

Sasuke took off his shirt, and pressed his index and middle finger on the center of his chest, and Naruto did the same. Moments later, two seals appeared.

It was a seal in the shape of Narutomaki on Sasuke.

On Naruto, it was the Uchiha clan symbol. They then released it.

"Hiashi sama, please use your Byakugan to check the chakra whether it is reaching this seal or not," said Sasuke.

He checked, and could not see any chakra directed there.