Transgender & Non-Binary

The following text is a part from an article found on one of my favorite websites: starseedsunited.com

Transgender means someone doesn't identify with the gender they were born with.

Non-Binary means someone who does not identify as exclusively a man or a woman. Someone who is non-binary might feel like a mix of genders, or like they have no gender at all.

.

There is a simple answer and then a not-so-simple answer. First off, I want to make it clear that there is nothing "wrong" with someone who is transgender or non-binary just like there is nothing "wrong" with someone who is gay. We all have different paths and we need to respect this.

.

The Simple Answer: Someone who is transgender spent many years incarnating into a specific gender and in this lifetime, decided to incarnate into the opposite gender. Having done that, they will have previous life energies they will bring in from the opposite sex. Example: A soul spends many lifetimes as a female and then decides to be male in this life. A plethora of female energies will be coming in with this soul. This will make the now male, feel like something is wrong. That their body doesnt match their soul/mind/heart.

Someone who is non-binary is likely a starseed that has incarnated many times into a race/races which do not have genders, as many alien races do not. It can also mean this person feels a perfect balance with their male and female sides and has no desire to pick 1 gender to represent them. The goal in life is to be balanced in these energies.”