𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Angels P.O.V:

My sleek, black, Ferrari glides along the road, on my way to the club Matt told me to meet him at.

Why would he want to meet now?  I wonder

And why at a club owned by the Italians? 

Shrugging it off I park my car and make my way to the entrance doors. I can hear the disgruntled calls of people who had been waiting in line behind me, but pay no attention to them. I give a slight smile and a nod of recognition towards the bouncer before stepping inside.

The synth like beat of whatever song is playing vibrates through out my body as I walk to the bar. 

"Strawberry Cocktail." I say to the bartender. He simply nods in response.

I take this time to survey the area. I see a man waving his arms around while screaming incoherently at a woman around his age. From the way he was slightly stumbling around I knew that he was drunk. Before things escalated any further a bouncer picked him up, frog march style, and escorted him out of the club, the man shouting obscene profanities all the way out. 

"Here you go." The bartender said to me, handing me my cocktail.

"Thanks," I say before walking off, in search of my auburn headed boss.

Just as I was about to text him I get a text saying that he was in the V.I.P area, so that's where I make my way over to. 

Walking up a short flight of stairs I push open the double doors, and smile when I see Matt seated at a booth.

"Matt." I say once I get in earshot of him. "Angel, there you are!"

"Yeah I got a bit lost," finally acknowledging the two men seated in the booth I say, "Matt you know its not very nice to leave your friends out." I say with a fake pout directed towards him. 

Matt just sighs "Sit down" He says.

"Alright, Angel this is Lorenzo Romano, a.k.a the D-" 

"Don of the Italian Mafia, I've heard so much about you!"

Matt clears his throat, clearly annoyed that I had interrupted him.

"Sorry" I send him a sheepish smile

"I've heard many things about you as well, Angel Santiago" He said. 

My heart fluttered when he said my name, the way it rolled off of his tongue was so enticing.

Snapping my self out of my thoughts I size him up, I take in his grey Armani suit, judging by the way it fit him so well I could tell he got it professionally made. His biceps protruded slightly, and his entire aura radiated power. I could see the beginning  of a neck tattoo near his collar. His hair was slicked back in a professional manner, not a single hair out of place.

What really caught my attention was his eyes, though the club was dimly lit you could easily make out his strikingly beautiful, hazel orbs. 

His eyes snap over to mine, and all he did was stare.

"Sorry to interrupt your little staring competition, but could we get down to business?" Matt says.