Shadam reunion

Shiro carried Pidge off of the air craft and dusted off his armor. He looked around nervously but smiled when he saw Lance reunite with his family. They were back on Earth on Shiro dreaded this moment...a lot. Keith was with Lance, being introduced and Shiro wiped the sweat off his brow. 

"Takashi?"

Shiro froze. His eyes widened and he began to panic. He turned on his heel,"Adam, heyy-fygvbhKdytcgv." Shiro stumbled back as a fist met his face. When he came back from the dead he felt warm lips press hard against his and he took a moment to register what was happening. The man pulled back and Shiro saw a familiar pair of glasses. "Adam..." Adam grit his teeth,"Takashi, what the hell-Where the hell were you?" Shiro chuckled nervously,"Space....saving the universe. Having a clone take my place... A lot happened." Adam frowned,"Yeah it's been...7 years? I forget. You've gotten old." Adam flicked the tuff of hair in front of Shiro's forehead."Your hair's completely white. Boomer." Shiro resisted a smile,"I thought I wasn't gonna come back." Tears weld in Adam's honey eyes,"Me too. You asshole, you made me worry. I told you not to go." Adam banged on Shiro's chest plate,"I told you not to go..." Shiro wrapped his arms around Adam and he winced. Adam looked at his arm and covered his mouth with his hand,"I've lost my arm twice now." Adam sobbed and Shiro never let go of him.

"Adam?" Adam looked behind him and grinned,"Keith!" Keith smiled back and ran into Adam's arms,"You're back, too?" Keith laughed,"I was worried something happened to you." Adam gaped at him,"Me? I was worried sick about you both." He smacked Shiro and Keith on their heads and pulled them into a hug. Adam leaned into Keith's ear,"So, who's that?" Keith blushed when Adam motioned to Lance, who was catching up with his family and holding his niece. Shiro grinned,"Oh I gotta tell you this. SO at first they hated each other-deja vu- and then they started helplessly-" Adam giggled as Shiro told the story of Klance and Keith smiled. "We're back together."

WAIT DON'T GO. So I have way to many oneshots ideas and I wanna ask you guys every chapter which oneshot do you want. I will offer the same ones multiple times if they don't get chosen.

Yandere Keith-Keith is about to confess to Lance but something gets in the way and he has to take care of it. Warning: Mature

Love you, love you too- Klance study partners, misunderstandings ensue.

CHOOSE WHICH ONE FOR NEXT CHAPTER, you can't choose both. I will do this every chapter.

One more announcement, plz don't hate me.  I wanna do A Klance pregnant in space and I will but where should I post it.

-A new short story 

or

-In the oneshot book.

It'll have about 6 parts soo idk 

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO. Thx.