Chapter 54 - Iron Man

At this time, Bruce stopped his daydreaming and looked at the impressively massive building in front of him. Stark Industries was truly one of a kind, and today they were visiting the person who built it from the ground up.

"This guy is unpredictable, we have to be careful when talking to him." Coulson said, standing beneath the huge building with a bitter smile on his face.

Afterwards, they entered Stark's Mansion together.

Because of Coulson's special status, no guard stopped them when they came inside the building, but they couldn't get into the elevator.

There were not a lot of guards in the building, not because they weren't needed, but because the security was mostly controlled by an A.I. security system that Iron Man personally invented named J.A.R.V.I.S.

"Hello, I want to see Mr. Stark." Coulson stood in front of the elevator and said to a screen.

"Hello, Mr. Coulson. I am afraid that this is not a suitable time for Mr. Stark." From the screen they heard a voice that told them that Iron Man was currently preoccupied.

Coulson shook his head slightly and made a phone call in helplessness. As J.A.R.V.I.S. had not yet matured enough, he was able to use S.H.I.E.L.D.'s power to modify It.

"Beep!"

And sure enough, just a minute later, the elevator door opened and Coulson and Bruce walked inside. This was Iron Man's personal elevator, It could directly rise to the top floor and It was also the fastest way to reach him.

While they were inside the elevator, Coulson called Iron Man again. But just like last time, he didn't answer the phone, which made Coulson feel helpless.

"That's just his personality..."

Coulson looked at Bruce and bitterly smiled. He could do nothing about it. Even if it was S.H.I.E.L.D.'s director in person, he could still do nothing about Iron Man.

"Beep"

Just as Coulson tried to talk, the elevator door opened. They had reached the top floor of Stark Industries, but more importantly, they had reached the floor where Iron Man worked.

All kinds of high-tech devices appeared in front of Bruce, there was even a Holographic image operating system. The whole floor looked all futuristic. And that's what Bruce admired about Iron Man, his mind truly worked in different ways.

At this moment, a man in black was sitting on the sofa in the middle of the office, holding a bottle of wine. He had a special temperament, It was one that could only be developed by someone who had been in a high position for a long time.

But Bruce didn't see Pepper Potts next to him. It seemed that the Marvel Universe he lived in had changed a little, although the main plot point hadn't changed yet.

"Hey Coulson, did you come to congratulate me on my success on the new Stark energy?" Stark looked at Coulson and said.

"Tony, I have some very important things to discuss with you." Coulson went straight to the point with a serious expression plastered on his face.

"Do you need me to save the world again? Huh? Who is this gentleman?"

Iron Man didn't pay any attention to Coulson's words, but instead looked toward Bruce and asked with confusion in his tone.

Without hesitating, Bruce stopped in front of Stark and offered a handshake as he calmly said: "Hello Mr. Stark, my name's Bruce Lite, level 6 agent of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Although Iron Man was a proud man, that did not mean that he was impolite. He knew what the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization represented, and although he pretended not to care about It on the surface, he in fact paid very close attention to it.

Since Bruce was one of Coulson's people, he didn't have any doubts about him and held out his hand.

"Hello, I'm Tony Stark."

As soon as both of their hands came into contact, all of Iron Man's abilities were on display in front of him.

——-

[Name]: Tony Stark.

[Identity]: Iron Man, Chairman of Stark Industries.

[Ability]: Super brain (energy value: 10000), Business management (50GB), Top-level Fighting technique (620MB), Mark 7 Armor (energy value: 50)

——-

Iron Man didn't have a lot of abilities, in fact, he only had four. But just two of these abilities had made him into one of the three big shots in the Avengers. Those two, were of course, his Super brain and the Mark 7 Armor.

The problem Bruce currently faced, was that Stark's Super brain and his Mark 7 Armor couldn't be downloaded using data, they could only be downloaded via energy value.

The Mark 7 Armor was still within his acceptable range, but when he looked at the energy value requirement for the Super brain, he was too terrified to even think about it.

At the same time though, the requirements made sense. After all, the Mark Armor was invented by Iron Man, so the core technology was in his hands, which made all of the armors unique.

Bruce was not surprised at all about this. Iron Man's brain was his most powerful weapon, and It was in fact among the most valuable things in the whole of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

So It could not be downloaded using data, moreover the energy value required to download It had reached a staggering 10,000 points!

The only seemingly positive thing to this ridiculously large number was that if Bruce had the 10,000 points of energy value, he could download It directly without wasting any time on waiting.

As for the Mark 7 Armor, Bruce currently only had twenty points of energy value, and was still thirty points short.

Bruce could already imagine that in the future he wouldn't use data to download anything, but would instead use energy value purely out of convenience.

Another thing to point out, was that when the data size reaches a certain extent, It could be converted into energy value.

Abilities that needed energy value to be downloaded would certainly be leaps and bounds above the ones that could be downloaded through data.

Besides the two abilities that Bruce couldn't get yet, Iron Man still had two abilities left. Sadly for Bruce however, he had no use for either of them.

He could foresee that the superheroes that would appear in the future, would only have abilities that could be downloaded via energy value.

It seems that I have to find some way to get a lot of energy value. I'm only lacking 30 points of energy value right now, after that I can download Iron Man's Mark 7 Armor.

After getting the energy value function, he only lacked a suit of Mark Armor. After that, he could use energy value to upgrade it and have a better Mark Armor than even Iron Man himself!

For now It was impossible for him to get it, but in the future he would definitely download Iron Man's Mark Armor. As for his Super brain, well, that was a no brainer. It was among the most valuable things in the whole Marvel Universe, so as long as he had the chance he would definitely not pass up on it.

Even wish just a Super brain, it would make him comparable to those so-called gods. Thinking of that, Bruce, who was slightly disappointed because he was unable to download any of Iron Man's abilities, got excited once again.

He reminded himself that he was just temporarily unable to download them, not that he could not download them. As long as he had enough energy value, he would take everything Iron Man had to offer.

"Tony, look at this." At this moment, Coulson spoke. He was holding a laptop near Iron Man's hands.

Bruce squinted slightly. Coulson was showing Stark all the information on the first generation of Avengers, which meant that he would see them soon.

After Iron Man saw what was on the laptop, his eyes lit up. "It seems that there will be a lot of work to do tonight."