chapter 40 ~ fucking men

"I need to talk to you" Mickey muttered, pulling the blankets off me.

"What if we do something else instead?"

I pulled at the zipper on his jeans, him obviously getting what I was hinting at.

"No, I need to-" His bedroom door swung open as he pushed himself away from me. "You come in here without knocking again, i'm gonna aim my rugger in your fucking face"

"Looks like the only place you're aiming is down you're girlfriends throat"

I flipped Iggy off, stealing the beer Mickey brought in. I mean after our morning, I definitely needed it a whole lot more than him.

"This was stapled to the bulletin board at the Rags-Head" He laughed as I snatched the piece of paper from him.

I took a sip of the drink, my eyes not believing what they were reading.

"Why the fuck is you're face on a wanted poster?" I yelled, shoving the paper into Mickey's hands. God what the fuck did he do?

I mean he did a lot of shit....but what did he do this time.

"Great, now there's to much heat to do the moving truck scam" He groaned angrily. Right, his new job was actually scamming innocent cookie-cutter families.

"We can try stealing more-"

"If you say suitcases I will throw you out the fucking window"

My eyes drifted to the floor as I continued to nervously sip my beer. I mean how else where we gonna make money? I lost my job at the club ever since Mickey kept scaring away the customers, so this was kinda our only option.

"I could always take Fiona's boss up on working at Patsy's" I suggested. I mean I didn't really want to work as a waitress but if it heled pay the bills.

"Yeah, and I guess I can go back to fudging numbers"

"I'll get dressed and head over there" I smirked, grabbing at his belt loop "But first......"

"So Fiona said you've had some experience waitressing before, correct?" Sean questioned as I tied the apron around me

"Yeah. I've worked at a few bars" I shrugged. He sent me a look but decided against questioning it.

Which was probably for the best...