49

( hey everyone! Before this begins, let me remind you- YES I READ ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS😭🤚SOMETIMES I CRY, SOMETIMES I LAUGH. Okay sorry. Ahem. I just cannot respond to them because I don't want to put my email into my account. But yes, I see them. I actually take like- time to go through my notifications and read them. )

*Tubbo's POV*

"TOMMY!!" I yelled, I ran to his room. He was already up and he just got a shower.
"WHAT??"
"IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!" I yelled.
"I KNOW DICKHEAD." Tommy laughed.
"LET'S GO WAKE UP Y/N AND WILBUR!"
"WAIT-" Tommy stops me.
"What?"
"We need to think of a good way to wake them up." Tommy laughs.
"Okay... ideas?"
"You have your ukulele, right?" Tommy asked.
"I do.."
"Do you know how to play any Christmas music?" He asks.
"Umm, maybe jingle bells." I tell him.
"PLAY THAT"
"Okay!"
I ran to get my ukulele. I went over the cords in my head. Tommy met me out in the hallway.
We opened the door.
"Ew.. they are snuggling. Don't mind me- just going to throw up." Tommy whispers.
"Oh shut up." I say. I start playing jingle bells loudly.
"JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAYYYY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HORSE SOMETHING SLEIGH." I sing.
Wilbur turns over to us. "What are you doing." He says, laughing.
"Playing jingle bells. What does it look like I'm doing?" I said, with sass.
"Who's idea was this?" Wilbur asks.
I point at Tommy immediately.
"Tommy-" Wilbur starts.
"In my defense.. I'm not the one playing it, I just gave the amazing, cool, brilliant, lovely, superb, fabulous, outstanding idea." Tommy said.
I sigh.
I start playing again, Y/n begins to wake up.

*Y/n's POV*

I here someone playing something. I turn over to the other side, I open my eyes slowly.
"Quietttttt.." I whisper.
"NO- GET YO ASS UP." Tubbo yells.
"UGGHH WHYY.." I whine.
"BECAUSE- WE WANT YOU TOO." Tubbo says, I mean- at least he's honest.
I get up slowly, I pick up the cloth from my wrists. I put it in the hamper.
"What's that?" Tommy says, his eyes widen.
Oh great- wait.. THAT DOES LOOK WRONG-
"It was for my wrists." I say quickly, trying to avoid another awkward conversation.
"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Tubbo says. I assume he forgot, which is okay.
"They just hurt sometimes. But they feel a lot better today." I assure him.
"Okay, that's good. Anyways, so- Everyone should be over soon, you guys should get ready." Tubbo tells us.
"Yeah, that's a good idea." I laugh.
I walk to my bedroom, get a shower, brush my teeth, do all of the necessities. I get dressed nicely and go downstairs. Right as I get down the stairs everyone arrives. I get a bit nervous thinking of Nina.
Everyone comes in, Nina comes in last.
"Y/n.." she says.
"Hi." I say bubbly.
We both hug.
"I don't have my phone with me." She whispers, letting me know.
"Okay, thats fine. If you need mine you can take it quickly." I tell her.
"Thank you. Also, HELLO- WE ARE TOGETHER ON CHRISTMAS EVE AGAIN FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER." Nina exclaimed.
"For the fiRsT tImE iN foReVEr.." Quackity sings.
Tubbo joins in.
We all laugh at them.
"Hey, so, since I won't be here tomorrow- I got you a gift." She smiled, she handed me a small box.
"Ooo! Okay, I have one for you too." I say, I run up the stairs and grab it. I give it to her.
"AYY MAN WHAT ABOUT US." Quackity yells.
"You'll be here tomorrow, calm down." I laugh.
We both open it.
She gave me a small photo of us. Its like a picture from a film camera. It's all of us together. She also gave me a bracelet. It's very nice.
I gave her some earrings and I also got her some of her favorite candy.
"AHHHH CANDY!" She yelled.
I laughed at her.
We all sat down and decided to watch a Christmas movie. Nina had to go soon after, sadly.
Dream walked her out. Tubbo and I ran to the window, I know- that might seem like we're stalking- but.. let's call it spying.
We saw them kiss.
"AHHHHHHHH" I yelled. I grabbed Tubbo's hand and dragged him into the living room. We both hyperventilate and scream.
"WHAT??" Tommy yells.
"NINA AND DREAM KISSED." I spat out, I flew my hand to my mouth. Tubbo sighed at me.
Wilbur facepalmed at me.
"Okay, in my defense, they weren't very secretive about it." I say, trying to defend myself.
"Secretive about what?" Dream asks as he comes into the living room.
"Oh, nothing." I say, I try to brush it off.
"Y/n just exposed you." Tommy said.
"TOMMY!" I yell.
"WHAT?? YOU DID!"
Everyone laughs.
"Okay.. how?" Dream asks.
"Oh, we just saw you and Nina kissing." Tubbo said.
"Tubbo!" I yell.
Dream laughs, "It's fine, it's fine." He wheezes.
We all decided we wanted to go live. A Christmas Eve live.
"HEY CHAT!" Tubbo yelled.
We went live on his stream.
"AYYYYY!" Quackity yelled.
Dream stayed off camera.
We decided to take the stream downstairs. We were going to all make Christmas cookies.
"AY TOMMY!" I yell.
"WHAT."
"GO GET THE INGREDIENTS."
"Ahh.. you mean the drugs- Quackity, come.. come with me." Tommy says.
We all laugh at him.
Wilbur and I stand next to each other.
Dream stays off the camera, like he usually does.
"DREAM-" George yells.
"What?" Dream wheezed.
"YOUR ARM." He points.
"Oh- shit." He says. He takes his arm off the screen.
"LANGUAGE." Sapnap yells.
"Please don't tell me your turning into Bad." Tommy rolls his eyes.
"I'm not. But this is a family friendly Christmas-" Sapnap says.
"OH YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MOTHER FUCKER BITCH FUCK." Tommy yells loudly.
We all burst out laughing.
"AHH! Y/N!" Karl yells.
"WHAT?!"
"I DROPPED IT." He cried.
"WHAT THE HECK KARL!" I joke.
"IT WAS FALLING!" He laughed.
We cleaned the mess up.
*later in the stream, when the cookies are baked and we are all getting some.*
"KARL LETS SHARE." Sapnap yells.
"YES!"
"AYY?? WHAT ABOUT ME, MAN." Quackity yells.
"I mean.. if you insist." Sapnap smirks.
"I thought you said this was a 'family friendly Christmas stream'" George rolled his eyes.
"You know that if Dream could show his face you both would be making out." Sapnap joked.
We all laughed at him, I heard Dream wheezing in the corner.
I gave Tubbo a cookie. "Here." I say.
"Thank you!"
"BITCH WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Tommy screamed.
There was a pause.