Chapter 43

Kai's POV

Exactly, one month from that epic proposal, we are still living at the penthouse. My dad keeps calling about my required training. A week after Sir Gulf asked me to be part of Elite again, I returned to the mansion to get my stuff.
Some bodyguards welcomed me back but I can feel that some are uncomfortable with my return.

Sir Gulf asked me to stay in the penthouse with Cole as that is my fiance's request. I can't believe that he became boyfriend to fiance real quick.

"Babe, focus on these." Cole keeps searching for a theme for our wedding in Google.

"I told you I want it simple." I fed him a spoonful of rice.

"But you are marrying me. This ceremony can't be simple." We are engaged for a month, and for that certain time, Cole is just busy planning and preparing. "How about we bring all guests to Switzerland?"

"Don't you ever do that." That will cost a lot of money. "I am already stressed with your grandfather. Is he aware that every time he rings my phone, I always experience a heart attack? He keeps asking me if we need his help."

Our wedding will happen on my school summer break so it would be two months from now. We still have a lot of time to prepare.

"Just tell him that I am done with the planning and we won't accept his boring suggestions," Cole said as if I have the guts to say that to sir Tharn.

Everyone in our school knows that I am marrying Cole but they are not aware that I am his bodyguard too. Once they knew that I am a member of Elite, even I am not in a relationship with Cole they'll respect me like this too. Elites are the most known security team in Thailand.

"You tell it to him," I told him...
Seriously, Sir Tharn is so scary. I think I will never be comfortable in talking to him.

"Are you excited, babe?" He asked again.

"Of course, I am. Who wouldn't be excited to marry the Mighty Cole?"

He smiled widely.

"No one, so you should be happy." He proudly said. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am hearing some thoughts about partner changing treatments after marriage.

"I need to shower now. I still have class in an hour. Behave here and do not go out. Do not make me lose my mind while I am in school."

Anyway, I became the leader of Team C. This team has 18 members including me, and our only focus is to keep Cole safe. They have a separate room on the 17th floor. Of course, I am the only one who has the luxury to be staying at the penthouse. They are reporting to me directly and I am in charge of documenting everything. Jin is a member of Team C too.

"Jin, I am leaving in a few minutes. Make sure to deploy them around the penthouse and please do not be fucking obvious again." We do not wear uniforms here because we can't catch civilians' attention. Cole staying here should be kept from the public.

"You are just going to school, why do you need to look good like that?" Cole hugged me from behind while I am in front of the mirror fixing my hair.

"Because someone announces to the public that he is marrying me so I need to look good so they can't say anything about your fiance." I kissed his cheek.

"But you don't need to exert much effort because you fucking look so beautiful already." Cole's way of staring makes my knees jelly all the time.

"No one's gonna attempt to like me though because they know how tough will be their opponent." I really need to be quick or I'm going to be late again.