stuff you should know

Oh, wow. This some juicy stuff...

Ok, first of all, I'm wondering how you found this. Let me know in the comments because I'm curious.

This is gonna be my first Tom Marvolo Riddle fanfic, so bear with me.

The story setting takes place at Hogwarts around the time when Riddle attends Hogwarts. They grew up in the same orphanage (not knowing anything about their magical abilities) until they were 16 then Dumbledore blah blah blah- you know what. Why am I telling you this right now? LOL, Just read the book to find out Y/N's and Tom Marvolo Riddle's story.

There might be some things described in a way that magic doesn't work, but that's how it's gonna make the story flow.

I also wrote this when I was 14 so... I might have grammar mistakes every now and then (Feel free to let me know).

I also shared it with some people on my private social media and they seem to love it and said I should publish it somewhere. So guess what? Here I am! I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing this. <3

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag

🤎⌛☕

2024 update

Just a heads up that this book begins with Tom Riddle entering Hogwarts at 17 instead and a disclaimer that I wrote this book like... almost 4 years ago I think?? So PLEASE bear with me. If you're looking for a book that makes more sense with a better slow burn, check out my "Burning Obsessions; Tom Riddle" then because trust me, it's a good book with better grammar and more symbolism. I spent two years on it and would also love for you to check it out. 

I'm also going to be heavily editing this book as of February 21st, 2024 so that means some comments are going to disappear :( But editing is needed so I'm finally coming back to this book after two years.

Your author, formerly known as tomriddleisswag, riddlefiqs.