Part 22

When Asad's hand touches Mahira's hand he sat down where Zaid was sitting a few minutes ago and the word which Asad could speak at that time with all the emotions was only one.

Jaan

Tears were rolled down from both of their eyes. It has been 5 years that they were not in contact. Asad slowly lifted his right hand and kept it on Mahira's left cheek. Mahira slightly leans her head on Asad's palm so her cheeks could feel the warmth of his palm.

Time has stopped for them. Asad left the other hand which he was holding and wipe her tears. Their tears their eyes were speaking all the feelings they had for each other which words could not describe or you can say there were no words in any dictionary.

Saad and Zaid were shocked would be an understatement. They had never seen this side of their brother. Asad was a workaholic person. His priority was his two brothers and his business. There were many marriage proposals for him but he always refused saying he does not want to marry as he is already married to his work and has no time for any girl in his life.

Saad and Zaid knew seeing Mahira and Asad that there is a lot they don't know about their brother and they have to find it as soon as possible.

Suddenly Asad realized that Saad and Zaid both are standing there so he slowly removes his hand from Mahira's face and stood up. Both his hands were brought back by him on his side.

Mahira missed that warmth which she needed the most at this time especially from the person whom she loves the most in the world. She thought that he will not accept her and that is why he removed his hand from her cheek. As he was still a single and devilishly handsome powerful bachelor of the country with multi-millions and she was a divorcee. There was no match in financial and marital status amongst them. So she could gain the courage to speak a single word in front of him. It was as her lips were sealed with glue.

Asad stood up and face Zaid and said 

Asad: - I am sorry

Saying this he lows down his eyes as if he was guilty of something. Saad, Zaid, and Mahira were confused that why did, Asad said sorry.

Asad turns around to walk out of the room but Zaid quickly stopped him by keeping his hand on Asad's shoulder and said.

Zaid: - Bhaijan aap muje sorry kyu bol rahe ho. kya huva. (Bro why are you saying sorry to me. what happened?)

Asad did not turn behind to face them his back was still facing all three of them.

Asad: Zaid tum nikah ki date fix kar ke bol dena. Mai sab taiyari karwa lunga (Zaid you fix the wedding date I will do all the preparations)

Zaid was hell confused. His love was in ICU and critical condition than how could he think of nikah.

Zaid: bhaijan yeh aap kya keh rahe hai. Mai nikah kaise kar sakta hu. (Bro what are you speaking how can I get married)

The silence was the only thing that was there in that room along with air.

Asad did not turn around his back was still facing them.

Asad: tum ho aur tumari hone wali du..dulh..dulhan hai to problem kya hai. (You are there and your bride is there then what is the problem)

Zaid and Mahira saw each other. It was first time Saad and Zaid had seen Asad stammering. Zaid was confused about what does Asad means by dulhan (bride) over here.

It was Saad who quickly was able to put two and two and walked towards Asad. Saad was facing Asad, Zaid and Mahira who was on bed.

Saad: bhaijan I guess aap galat soch rahe ho. Maine aap ko phone par kaha tha ki Zaid bhai jis se pyar karte hai uski health critical hai. I guess aap ne jo Mahira aapi and zaid bhai ko hug karte dekha aap ne usko galat samja hai (Bro I guess you are thinking wrong. I told you on the call that the girl whom Zaid loves is in critical condition and the hug what you saw is a misunderstanding)