015

Milan's POV

I was in the car with Jayda, she was happening to be outside with Kev, so she just drove with me.

My contractions were bad af right now, I was so ready for my baby to pop out. Only people who knew the gender was the doctor, my sister, dad, and party planner.

We finally arrived, it was lots of people there like a lot more then my birthday.

I walked in, and there Antonio, Kev, Javen, and someone else pulling up.

"HEY TETE" Prince said running to me hugging my leg.

"Hey handsome" I said bending down as far as I can to kiss him.

"Tete, my mommy told me you were having a baby." He said rubbing my belly.

"Yeah, are you going to help me with my baby?" I said smiling at him.

"YESSS!" He said jumping up and down.

I love Prince so much, he is such a gentleman, and so handsome.

I walked towards my dad, he was sitting down talking to my aunts.

"Hey Poppa" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey LanLan" He said kissing my cheek.

We talked and then, more people showed up. Then it was time to get this party started.

Me & Antonio stood up on the platform, everyone was seated some were standing.

"Hello everybody" I said smiling and waving

"Thank y'all for coming out to celebrate the addition to my life." I said looking at Antonio, then down at my belly bump.

Antonio looked nice. Smelled nice, even though he was smoking, he didn't smell like smoke at all. He had on shades, so I couldn't tell he was smoking.

"Ok, everyone knows where everything is. We are just going to get into the gifts" I said sitting down.

I opened the gifts, sat the boy things on the boy side, and the girl things on the girl sides. There was a lot of gifts, some designer, some non-designer. I accepted it all. HELLA WIPES, AND DIAPERS though.

Then, my dad, and Dejha grabbed the board and balloons. We had to go outside, lucky we had this big ass parking lot we could fit at.

"Ok, Hello. My name is Dejha I'm Milan's blood sister. I need EVERYBODY move yourself, and those lil chirren around you towards the left SIDE!" Dejha said, moving to balloons, and board to my right.

Everyone did as told.

As that was done, Me and Antonio had our little nail thingy things to pop the balloons.

"You ready?" My sister, and Antonio said in a union.

"Yeah" I said.

They started counting down from 10.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

Then we popped the balloons

Pink and Blue came out both balloons.

"TWINS ?!?!?!" Someone from the crowd said.

Then smoke came from the smoke machines. I didn't know there was smoke machines

"ITS A BOY" I SAID JUMPING UP AND DOWN CRYING TEARS OF JOY.

I was team girl, but It doesn't matter what gender my baby is. I'll love him with all my heart.

To Be Continued..