Flower Crowns

A/N 

DO NOT ATTACK TUBBO FOR HANGING OUT WITH RANBOO, THE WHOLE BIT WITH TOMMY BEING JEALOUS IS JUST A JOKE (that happened on twitter I think) AND IM JUST MAKING SOME CONTENT OUT OF IT CUZ IT'LL BE FUNNY OK-

Do Not Attack Tubbo Or Ranboo Please. Or Tommy In That Matter Also.

Look, I'm sorry for another oneshot, but c'mon, Ranboo is just pog. 

I only simp for 3 people, in order from most to least:

Techno, I simp for him the most and ofc I simp for all of them respectfully. 

Wilbur and Ranboo are ties though, I simp for both of them equally. 

Thank you FangirlFantastic for not giving me a sad idea (well you did at first) but actually giving me a happy idea to write about.

Enjoy some serotonin, and take some Ranboo. 

💜

Your POV -.-

A grin split onto your face, and you laughed. 

"Tommy- Are you jealous?" You asked, Tommy going slightly red as he stood up.

"NO I AM NOT FUCKING JEALOUS, I AM TOO MANLY TO BE JEALOUS AND I AM PERFECT" Tommy protested, lending a hand down to help you up. You took it, standing up and looking at Tommy.

"Seriously? I still consider you a child."

"SHUT UP-" 

"Tommy, you know that you can just ask Tubbo if you can hang out and he'll say yes." You say, Tommy looking away and over to the bench that he and Tubbo had sat at so many times. 

You were both sitting right in front of his house, on the grass. The pathways were surrounding you, reminding you of the fact that there were people walking by and that violence was still going on all around you, but the small bit of grass and dirt that you were sitting on reminded you of the beauties and happiness of life. 

Tommy sighed, the sun pulling itself out of sight, making a sunset. 

The orange, yellow, and pink hues filled the sky.

There were small touches of lavender in a few places, made by the small bits of blue still in the sky and the pink of the setting sun mixing together. 

The sky was beautiful, the colors were dancing around in the sky, announcing their retreat back to wherever they went, and letting the black take over the sky, yet it would be bright.

The stars shining in the sky would make nighttime bright, as well as the moon.

There was the moon that circled around this place, that took the suns place when the sun slept. 

The moon took its place, and yet seemed less important but more royal, more regal. 

The sun took the moon's place after a good night of sleeping, seeming more important and bright, yet more playful, less up tight.

And you found both beautiful.

So, so beautiful. 

"Tommy," You said after a bit of silence, taking your brothers hand in your own. "you need to talk to Tubbo. You two are still best friends, we know that, but seriously I think you need to talk about your feeling of jealousy." 

He looked at you, about to protest, but then hung his head in defeat. 

You hugged him, as he looked at the sun.