12. Sadie x KSI- Pregnant pt1

IMPORTANT FYI: This is a separate Oneshot and has NO RELEVANCE to the main storyline of the book!! Essentially, it's just a scenario/imagine-if chapter (enjoy none the less :D)

-----

"C-C-Cassie..." I sobbed through the phone to my friend- the one who I had met at the wedding JJ and I had snuck into. We had started meeting up and becoming friendlier, but I now had a feeling that there were more important matters than our friendship at the moment.

"Jesus Christ, Sadie- what's going on?!" Cass questioned, shocked to hear me crying.

"O-O-Oh my God, Cass..." I sobbed, sliding down against the wall, putting my hands in my head and shaking it.

"Sadie, Sadie- I'm gonna need you to, uhm, take a deep breath in and explain what's going on." Cass stated shakily, trying to calm myself and herself down.

"I-I-I-I can't." I stuttered, unable to stop sobbing and eventually hyperventilating. I tried to clasp a hand over my mouth to stop the noise- unable to do anything because of how shaky my hands were.

"Sadie?" Cass asked after a few moments of silence. "Sadie I need you to confirm you're fine."

"I'm not, I'm really not." I managed to get out before choking upon my words and letting out a fresh batch of sobs. 

"O-Okay Sadie- just hang in there, okay? I-I'm on the way to pick you up." Cass rushed out. "Okay?"

"Mh-hmm-m." I managed to hum with breaks between.

I let out a shaky sob once I heard the end call button ringing, signalling that Cass had dropped the call. I buried my head back into my hands, letting out all of my sobs out- muffled by the hands covering my mouth and face. I felt my heart dropping and shoulders feel weight piled upon them. 

JJ was going to hate me and break up.

Ethan will be ashamed and kick me out of the apartment.

The girls will think bad of me for going through the experience before me.

The modelling company would resign me.

I continued hyperventilating at the thought of the endless negative possibilities of reactions.

"Sadie...?" I heard Ethan's voice outside my room. My breath hitched as I gulped back my cries in order to reply with a straight voice.

"Yes...?" I asked, my voice breaking at the end making myself cringe.

The door was opened, revealing Ethan holding a concerned expression. His expression fell even further as he found me in a small space against the wall, eyes bloodshot and face paler than the white wall behind me.

I looked at him, trying to calm my breathing and not cry. My chest rose and fell quickly as I kept bottling the sobs that tried to escape my mouth.

"Oh God Sadie, what's going on?" Ethan asked, crouching down besides me and rubbing my shoulder. 

I couldn't tell him what was going on.

He would hate me, maybe he'd be disappointed- maybe angry, I could even destroy his relationship with other people if I told him.

"I-I can't say" I whispered, my voice hurting from crying so much already.

"Sadie, please just tell me what's wrong..." Ethan replied softly. I looked up at him to see himself getting unhappy to see me crying. "I hate to see you like this..."

"Ethan... Please..." I whispered, my voice barely audible at this point. I sunk my head back into my knees, hugging my legs which were tucked up into my chest, before hearing the doorbell going off.