🖤 Chapter Thirty-Seven🖤

Word Count: 1538

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I sighed happily as I walked down the prime path with Tubbo and Tommy, towards the crater agian so we could assess the damage and make a new home, "Well, since we're done with that-"

Evy joined the game

Oh shit.

"WHO THE FUCK KILLED THE BIR-"

"EVY EVY EVY-"

"WHO KILLED HER."

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Tommy retorted.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW."

"NAH WHO THE FUC-"

Xynn joined the game

"EVY YOU SON OF A BITCH-" Xynn walked angrily towards us. "WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THE KIDS WITH-"

"YOU JUST LEFT THEM IN THE-"

"YES?"

"DO YOU WANT THE HOUSES TO BURN DOWN OR SOMETHING?!"

"well..."

"Xynn no."

"Who are these two?" Tubbo shared Tommy's confusion.

"These two here, are the gods of Flora and Fauna, and Insanity." I introduced, "he's the 'little ball of insanity' that Techno mentioned." I glared. "WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM ABOUT WITHERS?!"

"WELL- TO BE FAIR-"

"NOTHING'S FAIR WHEN THERE'S WITHERS ON THIS SERVER NOW-"

370HSSSV 0773H joined the game

"What is this username?" Tubbo asked.

"Look at it upside down," I mentioned to him as A came up to us, "Now why are you here, are the other gods just- going without adult supervision?"

"They'll manage." A shrugged, "For now, I think you'd want to go to the nether."

"Oh... OH GHOST WILBUR-"

"Ghostbur?" Tommy asked.

"YES GHOSTBUR!"

"Who's this?" Tubbo asked, referring to A.

"Goddess of Death, she's also the princess of hell and the daughter of fucking Satan, so it's pretty intense up in here." Xynn explained, while A guided us down the prime path.

"Why are we going this way? We have a nether portal in Pog-"

"I'm spawning in a community portal."

"OH! WE CAN DECORATE IT LIKE HOW IT IS IN CANON-" Both me and Tommy started, before shutting up from a glare from A.

"Okay, across the community house, right?"

"Yup!"

Enchan joined the game

"Enjoy it while it lasts-" Enchan chimed in, and Xynn hit her upside the head, "ow!"

"Don't spoil."

"Fine fine!"

"What-"

"Oh this is the plot god. She's..." I narrowed my eyes at her, "evil." I ended, explaining each god/goddesses to Tommy and Tubbo.

"Evil how so-"

"She just made all the things we've been through."

Tubbo and Tommy looked to her, gasping. "How dare you."