( 21 ) thuggians

After the last class Zera bid me farewell and returned to his dorm, I sat at my desk pondering how I would win this bet.

Although it seems a bit childish for my age technically I'm around the same age as these kids when I died in my previous life, I was so focused on grades I rarely had friends to hang out or talk with which is the only regret I had before my death.

I rubbed my head, alright this is a novel, technically in novels how do these characters realize they need friends..?

I slammed my fist on my palm, why don't I hire some thuggians to threaten him? Or kidnap him? When he realizes that he doesn't have any friends to call for help I bet he'll come crying to me begging for forgiveness!

Then I stopped, that might not be a good idea, I mean he's a knight so wouldn't he just fight them off?

Should I hire Xaviar to bully him?

No that's too cruel....I know from experience how much Xaviar's words can hurt...

"Ughhh so frustrating!" I groaned looking up at the ceiling.

"What's wrong Mrs.Durreal?"

I jumped at the sight at Zera smiling at me, when did he appear!?Didn't he leave?

"Um, hello there Zera" I said out of breath.

I get scared way too easily now.

"Do you need help? I see you are a little troubled."

I shook my head and smiled, "No thank you Zera, I know you're still busy with school starting and all, I don't want to trouble you...oh! I could ask Erza..."

There was silence before Zera said, "I'm here too whenever you need help Mrs.Durreal"

I felt a shiver down my spine,it must be cold...

"Yes thank you, I'll be sure to remember-"

I stopped.

"Mrs.Durreal?"

"I just came up with an idea! I will be out for a while Zera...tell Xaviar i'll be out....I will be back for class tomorrow!" I yelled running out the classroom

~

~

~

~

{ The next day }

When I was coming back to my classroom during lunch I was holding a large bag with supplies like some wooden squares, a bouncy ball, and jerseys. I saw Xaviar standing outside my door.

"Where were you Mother?" he said with a condescending tone.

I gapped, he's using the parenting tone on me!? He never used that tone unless I did something to make him mad...

Is he still mad about yesterday?

"I told you I was going to the store all day yesterday-"

"No you didn't"

I rolled my eyes, I'm pretty sure I told Zera to tell him, he's probably just trying to start a fight.

"Whatever I went to the store yesterday," I then hit him on the head, "And don't you use that tone again I'm your mother you fool"

He rolled his eyes back then stared at the large bag in my hand, "what's that?"

I smiled mischievously and unlocked my classroom door, "something to help me win the bet~" I said with a cheery voice.

Xaviar raised his eyebrow at my statement, "you're actually going through with that? you better put in your resignation~"

"um have a little faith in your mom please!" I pleaded before placing the bag on my table.

Xaviar just smiled and went to sit at his seat just in time for the bell to ring.

I excitedly waited for the students to come, I saw Malik come in and smugly raised my head at him.

After all the students came in I declared, "since it's still the first week of school I decided to do something very fun for the second day of school..." I then picked up the bouncy ball and smiled.

"Guess what we are playing..."

"Soccer?"

I shook my head

"Volleyball?"

I shook my head again.

"Baseball?"

I rolled my eyes while the class laughed.

"you don't play baseball with a ball that big you idiot" Kallie, one of my students said.

"Thank you Kallie, you said the things I as a teacher shouldn't, but want to say" I smiled at her while she nodded proudly.

"Anyways we are playing....Kickball!"

Then there was a long stretch of silence in the room.

"..Mrs.Durreal..? What's Kickball?"

A/N-Thank you all for getting us to #1 on one of the tags! I would appreciate if you vote and thank you guys for all the comments you make you don't know how much those mean to me! see you guys next week! ( or sooner :) )