28

Simon and Clary had just jumped behind the siblings to find themselves in a beautiful forest with snowflakes falling all around them, the couple looked around mesmerized by its beautyو "After you, Mr

Simon and Clary had just jumped behind the siblings to find themselves in a beautiful forest with snowflakes falling all around them, the couple looked around mesmerized by its beautyو "After you, Mr. Vice President." Jace said sarcastically, making Simon and Clary take the lead while he and Sarah trailed behind them.

"You know, for a dangerous mission, the Seelie Court's pretty romantic."

"It's like being dropped inside a fairy tale. Which makes sense. Faeries do live here."

"Don't be fooled, Seelies will trick you into your own self-destruction just because they're bored." Sarah snickered walking behind the couple with trudging steps.

"You just can't be cheerful for once, can you?" Sarah grinned ignoring Simon as she walked through the forest, She was lost in thought barely conscious about what's going on around her, she was pulled out of her thoughts at Jace's yelling, "Simon, get away from the tree!"

He pulled the vampire away from the tree, pushing him onto the ground, Simon shrugged Jace off standing up while dusting his cloth, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Saving you. As usual."

Simon frowned, glancing from Jace to the tree in bewilderment, "From a tree?

"That is called a kill-tree. It would have wrapped its vines around you and torn you limb from limb." Jace explained looking at Simon like he was looking at a little kid who was ignorant of everything going around them.

"What?"

Sarah shrugged turning to the gullible Simon whose mouth was gaped open in shock, "That tree almost tore your pretty face off." She remarked with a smile as if the idea amused her.

"You think I'm pretty?"

The brunette facepalmed, "You wish." She said with a smirk, "If you wanna survive, don't touch, eat or smell anything. No matter how small."

Simon nodded before the group hastened to get to the palace where the queen resided, "It's so beautiful." Clary remarked staring at the place in wonder.

The group walked into an open space with a throne in the middle, Seelies immediately approached the group whispering their greetings, Sarah could feel the Seelie taking her sword away, she didn't fight it knowing that it was the queen's orders, she was just grateful that she got to keep a dagger inside her boot for desperate times.

"My stele. Our weapons." Clary said in distress looking at the Seelies who just walked away from the group. The Queen rose from her throne, she was a little girl probably ten years old but Sarah wasn't fooled by her younger look, "You'll get them back when you leave the court."

Jace and Sarah immediately bowed, "Your Majesty..." They nodded to Simon and Calry who awkwardly tried to bow down to the queen, "What a rare honor." Sarah remarked still bowing before the Queen nodded at the vampire.