INTRODUCTION

A PERFECT STORM

A LOVE STORY 

A perfect storm is what this romance story is. 

He's perfect, and she's not. 

Dominic is PERFECT, AND Stevie is the STORM. 

*****

As soon as Dominic Davenport, twenty-four, laid eyes on Stevie Fitzgerald, twenty-one, he knew it was love. As his heart pounded heavily in his chest, his mind was filled with a whirlwind of thoughts. His attention was completely captivated by her, even as he spoke to the gentlemen in the room. 

Stevie is always causing some sort of mayhem, embarrassing herself no matter where she is. With an effortless stride, she navigates through life's challenges, maintaining her polite demeanour and offering a helping hand to her friends. 

Coincidentally, fate brought them together again, and this time they had a brief exchange of words. Stevie is not easily swayed by all of Dominic's charms, but what she truly adores is his appreciation for her quirkiness and imperfections. They are a mismatch, and mishaps happen beyond Stevie's control, but that doesn't stop Dominic from turning her world upside down and her turning his upside down.

This story is about love and how it transforms both of them through a turbulent ride of a perfect life and a not so perfect life. And how the paparazzi hound them just because Dominic's EX-girlfriend opened her mouth from pure jealousy.

It's the way Dominic carefully positioned a small leather jewelry box on the table that sets the tone for this love story. Guess you will have to read to find out why this little ring box has sparked a media frenzy and ignited conversations.

*****

Hope you will enjoy this story?

LOVE, ROMANCE, SEX, SWEARING AND DRAMA FILLS THEIR LIVES. 

I'd be grateful for any feedback and can't wait to read your comments.   

*****