Epilogue

Previously:

A blinding light meets my eyes, and my vision clears to see my old apartment. Looking at myself, I realize that I am human again. I see Hikari, who has her human form without the draconic parts. Realizing I'm back, I see a kid that looks no older than four with grey hair, and I look to see three more children with a baby lying in a Hikari's arms.

Nobody says anything in pure shock at what has happened. I then hear a smashing noise in my old room. An older woman with light blue hair smashes my door open.

(Parthenia) - "WHAT THY FUC-!"

(End)

________________________________________

*Five Years Later*

Five years after the events of the invasion of the capital of Drurin, Charlie is seen in a home surrounded by women.

...

...

Just kidding, he has a fiance by the name of Ellie. They met during a quest coincidently taken by both parties. Coming from Ellie's priest side, she participates in no s*x before marriage as some of Earth's traditions and religions carried over to the new world, more than likely due to isekai'd beings spreading these traditions.

Given that there have been no more instances of demon attacks or fearsome dragon attacks, the world is now at peace. It's weird because it all seemed to stop when Alderam left.

Anyways, he decided to abandon the harem lifestyle as everyone that wanted to date him furiously was just after his power, and having a bunch of those types would lead to a horrible relationship.

All Charlie could do is smile while Ellie hugs him from behind.

________________________________________

Due to the absence of Alderam, Libelle took over the dragon kingdom as the 'youngest' dragon to rule. Regarding the Dragonborn, he hangs around the kingdom and has implemented T.V. into their lifestyle. 

Azass's being is sealed inside of the Dragonborn and is let out from time to time in a weaker form to assist his daughter in ruling the kingdom.

(*Dragonborn*) - "Where the hell did Alderam go?"

(Sora) - "*Achoo* I think I forgot someone... Nah, probably just my imagination."

________________________________________

It is a different story where Alderam/Sora is at since he went back to the time before he was ran over by a truck. Initially, there was some trouble as two of his children needed to have their names changed, but Noodle's 'nickname' for the Alderam family was Noodle.

Noodle ended up having the name Kira while everyone else could keep their name except Tiamat needing a minor name change due to the *ahem* female dragon name, which ended up being Tatsuya.

The names part wasn't the main issue, however, as going from dragon to human in a society with a shit ton of rules is a huge problem and there needed to be a lot of ground rules set when they all arrived there.

The teaching of rules part had its ups and downs with a couple of charges mixed into there due to a certain blonde lady and a blue-haired old lady throwing each other through walls and causing scenes in public. One of the primary instances was Hikari finding out about his old boss. Let's just say she wasn't happy when he told her the entire story. It eventually led to her leaving the house to search for him to make him 'pay' for his crimes on her Rammy.

After a few years of homeschooling his children, Noodle was finally ready to attend school. Everyone else still needed some more work as Tiamat still didn't let up on his chomping habit even as a seven-year-old kid.

Thankfully, God loaded the family up with money which allowed them to get their own home and get situated before implementing back into society. Sora decided to have Hikari stay as a housewife because of a multitude of reasons that could go on forever.

When Sora got back, he started to pursue writing.

*scribble* *scribble*

(Sora) - "...and done!"

Closing the book that he was writing, Sora got up and gave Parthenia the text to see how it turned out. She ended up reading the entire manuscript in a minute because she kept some of her abilities while she was a dragon.

After reading the text, Parthenia let out a small smile and nodded to Sora, to which he decided to send his book to a publisher the next day.

The book was none other than the story about...

...

...

...

...that time, he was reincarnated as a dragon.

 ____________________________

Reborn as a Dragon!?

|The story about a man who got the very thing he wished for.|

(The End)

_________________________________________________

Hey guys, so this is it then. I hope you enjoyed reading my book. I put a lot of effort and time into it to make sure it is as good as possible. The love, criticism, and support really drove me to get to this point, and I wouldn't have finished this book without all of you guys. There were points where I had writer's block and just didn't want to write anymore. I then saw comments such as 'can't wait for the next chapter' and others similar to that, which motivated me to keep writing. It started as a book of random memes in my head that I wanted to write down that evolved into a fully-fledged light novel. Until next time everyone, love you guys and 😌✌️ out.

I made a discord so you guys can join it if you want to. I'll be posting updates about my new book, and we can just chill out.

Disc: QPUjVuVmXZ