25

I got up around 8 am. I'm surprised I got a full night's rest. I slowly got up and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up into a messy bun.

I headed downstairs and saw a man in the living room. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Um, who are you?" I ask, confused. He turns around.

"Um, I should be asking you that question. Who are you?" He asks.

"We both won't answer those questions. I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee." I say, pointing towards the kitchen. My dogs came down the steps and stopped in front of me.

"Are those your dogs?" He asks.

"Yeah. They won't hurt you. They may growl but it's whatever." I say shrugging.

I get off the steps and head towards the kitchen. I grab a cup of coffee and head back to the living room. I sit down on the couch and pull my phone out. The man was watching my every move.

"So, where's Dante and all of them?"

"Work, I think. The younger ones are at school." I explain. He nods and sits down. "I'm bored. Are you staying for the entire day?"

"Uh, I need to talk to Dante so probably." I nod and stand up.

"Well, we should play games. I'm bored and you're staying all day so you're gonna be bored too."

I go over to a cabinet and pull out 'Sorry'. I smile and head into the dining room. He follows and I sit at the head. He sits beside me and sits up the game.

"So, how do you know Dante?" I ask.

"Work. You?" He asks, not looking at me.

"Daughter." This gets him to look at me with wide eyes. "What?"

"I never knew he had a daughter." I shrug.

"Been traveling, I guess. Do you have any kids?" I ask.

"Yeah, a son and another one on the way." I nod.

"That's cool." I say, with a smile. "What's your son's name?"

"Xavier. Xavier-"

"-Garcia. Shit, I knew I recognized you but I couldn't exactly know where."

"I'm guessing your Addison?"

"Yeah. My twin is Adrian. Wait, but what's your name?" I ask, confused.

"Matteo, Addison." My eyes go wide and I nod.

"Richard used to talk about you. Haven't seen you around much." I say.

"Yeah, took a step back from that life." He softly says.

"You're still with Vanessa, correct?" I ask. He nods. "I liked her. Does Xavier know about her expecting, well you guys are expecting, right?"

"No. I just found out last night. We're telling Xavier either tonight or tomorrow."

"Do it tomorrow so he doesn't skip school. He needs an education." I say. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"You're not at school."

"Well that's because I already got my GED. It's also because I got suspended." I say with a smile. He laughs. "You ready to lose to a 16 year old?"

"You're on." He says. A huge smirk is plastered on my face.

After a couple of hours of playing games, we were bored out of our minds. We were laying on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. I suddenly got an idea and sat up. He looked at me and I smirked.

"I have an idea. We should play on the Xbox or the Wii. Didn't you say earlier you wanted to challenge Xavier to a game?" I say. He nods and stands up. I stand up as well and we head up stairs to the gaming room.

That's how we spent the rest of the day. During the middle, I called Elijah to bring us pizza and something to drink. He came and joined in too.

It was a fun day, to say the least. I'm glad I had fun and I wasn't doing work or anything like that. 

Y'all I'm literally writing a lot of chapters today. Expect a lot of updates considering I have motivation for both stories. 

If you haven't already, go check out "Siblings" by me, of course. 

Also, expect the next few chapters short because the climax is building and I wanted to write about what Addison does while she's suspended. 

Another thing, I will go back later tonight or tomorrow to add pictures to every chapter that doesn't have them. 

Have a good day/night! :)