19. before 24

Y/N Pov.:

The last weeks were really amazing. At the beginning i hang out with my brother until they flew home again. The filming was amazing. We worked everyday really hard and tried to make the movie as good as possible. After the talk with Tom, i began to be more open around people. I also trusted the boys more. I really got way more confident and comfortable around everyone.

Now we are on set. The brothers wanted to talk to me alone. I was so exited because tomorrow was my birthday.

Toms Pov.:

We told the brothers got talk to Y/N for about 15 minutes so we could talk to the other cast members. Me, Haz, Jacob and Ty decided to play something for her birthday.

"Okay is everyone here ?" Jacob asked when all sat on the table.

"Nope Y/N isn't here." Mark said.

"We don't want her to be here." he said.

"What ? Why ? She is nice." Lizzie said.

"Tomorrow is Y/N birthday and we wanted to celebrate it here, with all of you guys." Haz said.

"Awww that's cute." Brie said.

"What do you want us to do ?" Benedict asked.

"We want to celebrate at 4 pm so after filming. She can't know about that. Just don't gratulate her until the party so it's a sunrise. It won't be obvious because she never told anyone about her birthday." Ty said.

"Just don't spoil it to her." he said.

"That's your job." Anthony said.

"Did you guys planed anything ?" Don asked.

"Actually we don't. We got presents for her but didn't planed anything for the surprise. That's why we need your help." Ty said.

"We need a cake." Gwyn said.

"Not just one. Maybe we could grill ?" Sebastian said.

"Love that idea." Haz said.

"Let us men's buy all the grill things." Jeremy said.

"We buy the main cake and some other sweets like cupcakes or brownies." Brie said and pointed between her, Lizzie and Gwyn.

"Okay then we organise the grill and ask Anthony and Joe to prepare everything here." he said an all agreed.

"Wait, we need to know her favourite color for the cake." Lizzie said.

"She always wears basic colours like white, grey, black or brown." Ty said.

"But she also loves blue." Haz said.

"We can work with that." Gwyn said.

"Where do we get last minute presents for our star ?" Anthony asked.

"You don't need one. We know that she doesn't want you to buy her anything. To prepare everything is enough." he said and all nodded.

Luckily we finished all scenes so we could go and prepare everything.

Lizzies Pov.:

"Okay where do we go lady's ?" she asked.

"I know this cute bakery shop in New York, let's go there." Gwyn said and all agreed.

They drove 20 minutes through the city until they were at the bakery.

"Hello." Brie said when they walked in.

"Hello, how can i help you ?" ask the seller.

"We wanna make a cake for a birthday girl for tomorrow afternoon." Lizzie said.

"Follow me please." she said and all walked in the back room. "What cake do you want ?"

"We thought a big square one because there are going to be many people. Chocolate would be nice." Brie said.

"Do you want frosting ? Or fondant ? Or what is the design?" she asked.

"We wanted frosting with some simple flowers on top. The frosting should be blue and the flowers doesn't matter, they just should be pastel colours." Gwyn said.

"I can work with that. Should be a letter on the cake ?" she asked.

"A 24 would be nice." Lizzie said.

"Okay the cake will be ready at 1 pm. On which name ?" she asked.

"Brie Larson." Brie said.

Sebastian Pov.:

"Let's get some real good steaks." Don said and we all walked to the meat section.

"Also some bratwurst and some bread so we can make hotdogs." Jeremy said.

"Look, they promote our series." he said and pointed to a stand- up that promoted Falcon and WinterSoldier.

"Let's buy Y/N a Falcon and a WinterSoldier." Anthony said and they walked over.

"Let's get the plush toys." he said and grabbed them.

"Guys cooke over." Mark said.

"Let's also buy a salad." Benedict said. They walked over to the salad section and decided to get potato salad and a normal salad. They also bought some bread.

Toms Pov.:

"Y/N doesn't care about decoration." Ty said.

"I'm still impressed that we know her so well in a shot time." Jacob said.

"She because way more comfortable around us or everyone." he said.

"And also confident. She talks way more chill with everyone and isn't that shy anymore." Haz said.

"Right. Okay we have the grill but we need to get more plates and everything." Ty said.

"They have on set everything. Anthony and Joe said they would care about that." he said.

"Okay." Ty said.

"Do we have a bag for the presents ?" Jacob asked.

"Nope but the outsides doesn't look that bad." he said.

"She will love the presents." Haz said.

"You sure that the size is right ?" Ty asked.

"Yeah i checked it like 10.000 times." Jacob said.

Then we heard someone uses a key to open the door. "Put the things away." he said.

Y/N Pov.:

"Hey guys." i walked in the kitchen and found everyone.

"Hey Y/N." Haz said.

"What are you doing ?" i sat down on the kitchen island.

"Just about a scene. I could have broke my nose again." Tom said.

"Oh no, poor boy." she said.

"Let's watch Modern Family and eat." Jacob said and we all agreed. We ordered pizza and placed some beers on the little table in the living room. I grabbed two and opened the one with the other.

"You did this before ?" Ty asked.

"Just because i don't go out clubbing, doesn't mean that i never drink." i said and took a sip.

"I thought you would be more like the wine girl." Jacob said.

"Not at all. The only alcohol i really drink is beer." i said.

"Didn't knew that." Haz said.

"There are some things you don't know about me." i smirked. "Actually i'm really boring, so you know many things about me." we all laughed and then let the evening with talks and laughed begin.