The Dragon's son Part 6

The Loki and the Hestia familia stood there in a shocked state, why did Ouranos have to do this to them? Why couldn't they ask the Freya Familia?

"Ouranos I can't allow my familia to go through this!" Hestia shouted, "I understand that we have to, but that's too cruel! You're asking us to kill Bell!"

"O..Ouranos I'm sorry but I can't go through with this" Loki said, "he may be evil now but I don't want my familia to suffer from this loss"

"Loki, Hestia" Ouranos said sternly, "sacrifices must be made, it's either him or Orario"

No one dared to answer, they were tasked to kill their friend. There was no way no one would go through with this right?

"Lord Ouranos may I propose an idea?" Finn asked, Ouranos nodded and Finn continued, "wouldn't it be better to save Bell?"

"I'm afraid it's too late for that" Ouranos said, "he had completely succumbed to the dragon, maybe if he wasn't weak than he would have resisted the dragon"

Everyone was mad at Ouranos's words. How could he just insult Bell after everything. Ais clenching her fist, at first she was sad that Bell had to die, but now anger overwhelmed her when Ouranos called Bell weak.

"Ouranos please let us step outside to decide" Finn said as he went out the door, everyone else followed

The two familia went out and as soon as the door closed Ais punched the wall out of anger

"A..Ais" Loki said as she approached her, she saw tears begin to fall down her cheek before falling to the floor as she continued to cry

"I..I don't u..understand why" Ais said, "why do we have to kill him.."

Riveria went up to Ais and crouched down to her level, "Ais remember we don't have to accept this"

"But knowing Ouranos he already has another familia to kill him if we don't" Loki said, "I think we should accept this"

"I don't want to agree but the ironing board is right" Hestia said, "we have to make sure no one gets to Bell"

Loki was fuming with anger but was being held back by Finn and Gareth

"I guess we have to accept" Finn said, "I know the real Bell is still there"

"Let's go and inform the old man then" Bete said

The two familia's entered and saw Ouranos talking to Fels, when they entered Fels left and Ouranos looked at them

"So, will you accept or not?" Ouranos asked, "we must be ready anytime"

"We'll accept" Finn said, while everyone else nodded

"Very well" Ouranos said, "you may leave now, Fels will contact you if Bell made any appearances"

The two familias nodded and left the guild, they wanted to make sure that Bell wouldn't be hunted by other familias they decided to discuss a plan and where Bell's next move may be.

Bell POV
Bell was just wandering around the void again until he realized the screaming has stopped. Either Hyakinthos died or his father got bored and decided to let Bell finish him off.

Bell made his way back to where his father was and saw Hyakinthos basically smoking as he was hanging onto a thread of life, at this point he was already at death's door.

"Father are you done?" Bell asked

"Yes Bell" The dragon said, "I got manage to get the information I needed, you may finish him off now"

"Don't do it Bell!" Aria shouted from her cage, she watched as Bell tilted his head in confusion

"Why not?" Bell asked, "he's going to die anyways"

"Bell, just don't do it!" Aria shouted, "you won't be able to come back after killing him"

"Come back to what?" Bell asked, "I have everything here, I live only for the destruction of the world"

"Bell, if you do this how are you going to return to Ais?" Aria said, Bell felt a small shock but didn't pay much attention, until he got a small flash back of a blond girl helping him train.

"That is weird, who was that?" Bell thought

"I'll take this kill father" Bell said as he walked up to Hyakinthos, Bell's eyes glowed red as he began to get covered in scales.

"W...Wait s..spare me" Hyakinthos said, "I...I want to l..live"

"I'm sorry" Bell said, "I'll end your suffering now" he placed his hand on his chest and chanted, "Solar Flare" a pure red fire erupted from his hand as it consumed Hyakinthos in a second, he didn't even have time to scream in pain.

"Very well Bell!" The dragon exclaimed, "now for your next mission, are you ready to hunt a god?"

"Which god?" Bell asked

"His names is Apollo" the dragon said, "he is in a small village not far from Orario"

"Okay" Bell said, "do you want him dead or alive?"

"Alive" The dragon said, "he knows where a certain weapon is, I need the location of that weapon"

"Very well father" Bell said as he disappeared through a portal

AN: how was this chapter? I feel like I should describe the scenes more, anyways see you in the next update!