#36

"Y/n wake up, y/n come on babe." Spencer whispered to you shaking you awake. "We're here." He said hovering over you. You woke up and saw Lil standing next to him the plane landed. You got up rubbing under your eyes. 

"Come on let's go."  You walked behind Lil, but in front of Spencer. You were so tired and you had work tomorrow, later in this week you had to take the plane out to DC to talk with the president. You thanked the pilot and the flight attendants as you walked off. As soon s you were in the tunnel Spencer came up next to you and grabbed your hand. He fiddled with your ring in between his fingers. "All my life I knew I was missing something on my hand, I just couldn't figure out what it was." You said, He smiled. 

"Is it too big?" He asked. 

"No, it's perfect actually." You responded. He smiled Lil was hauling ass to get to baggage claim. 

---

After you dropped Lil off Spencer drove you back to his apartment. As soon as you entered the door, you heard screaming. "Surprise." 's we're said throughout the room. You opened your eyes wide as the entire team was scattered around the apartment. 

"You guys scared the shit out of me." You said. The all ran over to give you hugs. After, they all gave you a hug Emily grabbed your hand. She looked at the diamond on your hand. 

"Oh yeah, WE'RE ENGAGED!!!" Spencer said, you laughed. They all started cheering with congrats flying all over the room. The girls admired the stone on your finger. You got a glass of water, which made Spencer wink at you. Pen busted out laughing. It was just you two talking. 

"So there will be a mini Reid running around soon?" She asked. You looked at he, how did she figure it out but the profilers didn't? What do you say? Like 'sure'. 

"Hopefully." You said. She started celebrating. 

"You know what this calls for?" She asked. You shook your head. Uh oh this can't be good. 

"More alcohol' you gave her a look. 'For me not you." She said. You started laughing. 

The 'party' went on Pen decided to make a toast, she handed everyone a glass of champagne. She handed you a glass and whispered, "Don't worry it's sparkling cider." She said, you mouthed 'thank you' and she nodded. She stood on a stool that Morgan brought out for her, the sight making you giggle. She raised her glass, "To new beginnings and old ends. To- glorious beautiful people like you all. 'She was slurring her words and Morgan was holding her so she didn't fall off the step stool. 'and also to ba...bab...hold on." She ran to the bathroom and puked. You looked at Spencer who raised his brows and pushed his lips into a thin line. You sighed, JJ stepped in. 

"To y/n and Spencer." She said, everyone repeated and sipped their drink. You were relieved miss blaber mouth didn't share your secret. You walked into the bathroom, where Pen was sitting next to the toilet. 

"Morgan's going to drive you home miss." You said. She was hovered over the toilet. She was about to puke again you ran over and held her hair back for her. "Oh jeez, yeah let it out PG." She finished and sat back down. You grabbed a hand towel and wet it down before cleaning her up. "Why did you drink so much?" You asked. 

"It's just weird y/n. Everyone is getting married and having kids. Like you, Spencer, JJ, Hotch, and Morgan. I still don't have anyone. I'm starting to get old, and I hate always being the bridesmaid and never the bride." She said. You could tell this really affected her. You sat down next to her. 

"Uh uh, we aren't doing this. Penelope Garcia you are an amazing and powerful and smart, and drop dead fucking gorgeous woman any man would be so lucky to be with you. It's not a bad thing it's taking him awhile to find you. Pen you can't beat yourself up over this. Plus being aunty pen is your thing." You said. She smiled.