49

"Where's Tenko?" you asked, being led down a hallway so cold, void of windows, made only of concrete and metal doors.

There were ceiling lights, bright like a hospital's, white and illuminating a path down to the door at the end.

The man guiding the little girl who held her elbows across her chest protectively looked back over his shoulder.

He barely made eye contact with her, continuing his easy stroll. One of his men stood at her otherside to make sure she wouldn't run away.

"Tenko?" He asked, but it wasn't a question.

It was his own way of telling you that wasn't the name you needed to use when it came to his new pupil. You frowned in distaste. Tenko was his name. Not-

"T-Tomura." You stuttered, "Where is he?"

All for One sighed, rolled his eyes and turned back around. Your little attachment was proving to be a bit of a bother, but at least it was useful in it's own way.

"He'll be with us soon, I promise," The man cooed, his footsteps echoing in a much heavier way than before. All this felt just a little too suffocating.

"How long ago did your quirk develop, y/n?" He asked.

"A few weeks ago I think," You were only a toddler at the time, even walking without any clumsy affect was difficult. How did he expect you to know about your quirk. Especially here. Where everything was fuzzy and you felt held against your will.

"Mm." All for One hummed, "Like Tomura."

The boy got his quirk late. His father was always bothered by it. More so by Tenko's fixation on becoming a hero when he was a boy of nine still without a power.

"Mhm," You hummed, not knowing what he meant. And the name Tomura. It bothered you when he said it.

Eventually, you found yourself at the end of the hallway, the iron door opened slowly to make way to a room so dark it was nearly black on the inside.

Your jaw dropped slightly, a glimmer of fear crawling up your spine. That room stared back at you like a gaping mouth awaiting to swallow you whole.

Everything in your body was telling you to back away, slowly. To not go anywhere near the ominous silence and fear that resided in that space.

"All you have to do is use your power," All for One said, taking your hand forcefully from your elbow pulling you into the room where the lights from hall could still give shape to the entrance. "You understand?"

You shook your head profusely, trying to tug away.

"I don't know how,"

"Don't worry child, it'll come naturally." All for One tried to sooth you, but his tone was so outwardly toxic even a child as young as you were could catch the lies in it. "Your quirk works mostly on its own from the looks of it. Just let your emotions guide it."

As he spoke, All for One flipped a switch that illuminated the aichingly eerie space.

You blinked a few times from the brightness, adjusting to it. A moment after rubbing your eyes though, wincing from the sudden light, you heard something. Something that made you stall.