𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞

♡

Madelyn woke up with a smile on her face, rubbing her eyes and yawning

Madelyn woke up with a smile on her face, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She rolled over and rubbed her cheek against her imprint's chest, who chuckled. Nathaniel ran a hand through her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"Bon matin, mon amour [good morning, my love]," The Swan wolf smiled up at her imprint and pressed a hand on his mouth when he tried to kiss her. Each morning for the two months they were on Isle Esme, he tried to kiss her, but she never wanted to because of morning breath. He had made this his goal. Whining, Nathaniel buried his head into her neck and after pressing a soft kiss on her skin, he picked her up and ran to the bathroom. Getting her toothbrush ready, he trusted it into her hand and kissed her hairline.

"Come on. I'm waiting," He wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his chin on her head and looking at her in the mirror. Rolling her eyes, she brushed her teeth, taking her sweet time. She rinsed her mouth and Nathaniel made his mate turn around in his arms.

"You're so impatient," Madelyn shook her head, kissing his chin teasingly. Looking up, she sighed when she saw him making puppy eyes. She pressed her lips against his, making him pulled her closer to him. After a few seconds, the Swan girl pulled back. "You should go hunt. It's been a few days," She rubbed her thumbs under his black eyes. Nathaniel turned his head and kissed her fingers softly.

"Yeah. Get ready, we are going on a walk when I come back," With that, Nathaniel pecked her lips again before speeding away. Madelyn grabbed something to eat and went into the shower. Stepping out of it, she put her clothes on.