Chapter 15

Nikolai's POV

The fire inside my veins slowly burning me up from the inside, linger as a reminder of the recent punishment I inflicted on Isabella. Just another reminder of how truly fucked up I am. I enjoyed every gasp, whimper, and cry that escaped past her lips. The tears that streamed down her face as she experienced true pain made the core of my being twist and turn in a fit of pleasure.

I fully understand and respect the concept of pain and pleasure, but she needed to understand, so that punishment was solely based on inflicting pain. She deliberately disobeyed my orders. I don't care who showed up or who she talked to she knew what I told her to do and she still decided not to do so. When I felt that she fully had a grasp on the message I was trying to send, I stopped not wanting to make any permanent scars on her beautiful body.

After the shock wore off the fatigue took over and she was out not long after. I hate to leave her in such a weak and vulnerable state, but I have work to do and some things just can't wait.

Domenico and I make the drive to one of our businesses. There's a coffee shop that the Volkov Family owns. To the mundane eye its a regular old coffee shop that people walk in and out of every day and its kinda of amusing how so much can go on right under a persons nose only for them to disregard everything with no concern at all.

"Maia came by with this file this morning." Domenico says sliding the across the sleek leather seat. His eyes are questioning but I ignore him because this is none of his concern.

I hesitate before opening the file, deciding if I want to inspect the contents inside. Maia really outdone herself. The information is organized and thorough, but I'd expect nothing less from her. Everything from her hometown to her blood type is included in the file. Now isn't the time to go over everything, so I close the file and change the subject.

"You have bags under your eyes, something keeping you busy?" I ask knowing fully well that he's having problems with Jade.

"Uhh she's a pain in the ass. I've kept myself under control, but she's pushing my limits. My Dom side is about to come out and she won't like it when it does."

Domenico and I both discovered that we were dominants at a young age. We had fake IDs made and snuck into what turned out to be a BDSM club. We were around 16 or 17 back then, going in we were boys, but when we came out we were men.

"Break her defiance. I've never known you to do anything besides that." Domenico likes women who are disobedient. He likes to break his women until they can't fight back anymore. In other words he prefers a brat.

"As much as I hate to admit it you're right. I can't lie and say I won't enjoy breaking her." The smirk on his face tells me he'll do much more than enjoy it.

I scoff. "I'm always right and of course you will."

The car comes to a stop and I see we're outside the shop. We both get out and head inside. Domenico takes a seat in one of the booths while I take a seat across from him. We don't even get our conversation started before my phone starts to ring.

"Hello."

"Long time no talk Kol." My body tenses at the nickname and I can tell Domenico notices because there's curiosity behind his eyes all of a sudden.

"You have some nerves contacting me." I grit the words out in spite.

"Oh I'm the one who has nerve eh? Really? I think you deserve that honor."

"Cut the crap. What the hell do you want?" I ask and because I know him so well I'm afraid of the answer.

"I want her. The pretty little brunette you had last night. One of my men saw you lose your temper and word on the street is that you actually care for her and because of that simple fact, I want her."

The anger is flowing out in waves and my grip on the phone is so tight I'm afraid I might break it.

"You listen here you piece of shit, you keep your filthy hands away from her or I'll cut both of them off and shove em so far up your-"

"Tsk tsk tsk, see I thought you would make a threat like that at my request which is why I took the liberty of taking matters into my own hands. Lets see how you like it when something important gets taken away from you!"

I don't have it in me anymore to listen this bastards words, so I slam the phone so hard to the ground that it shatters in pieces. My fists are balled so tight that my finger nails are bound to draw blood from my palms.

"What the hell was that all about?" Domenico asks with his eyes still on my shattered phone.

"That bastard. He's planning something to take her and I won't let it happen. He can't have her. She's mine."

I don't have to say much more before he realizes what I'm so angry about, who I'm so angry about. There's only one person who can get a rise out me with just words. Only one person who can break my stone cold facade.

That bastard if he's aiming to start a war, stating claim over someone who clearly belongs to me is one damn way to do it.

"At the first sight of betrayal or rebellion, we go to war."

-

ITS MY BIRTHDAY YAYYYY!!!!
March 20th // I'm a Pisces ♓️

When is you guys' birthday and what's your zodiac sign??