Chapter 37

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I'm so down

The sound of the waves crashing in the far distance and the birds chirping are the first things I hear as I start to wake up

The sound of the waves crashing in the far distance and the birds chirping are the first things I hear as I start to wake up. I stretch out my body and let out a groan from how good the stretch feels. My body is just a bit sore, and I'm quick to remember why when the memories of last night start to roll back in.

Harry and I had sex last night.

That was an experience in itself. I hadn't had sex in a long time. So doing that after so long definitely has my body feeling a little sore. But I don't regret it one bit.

Getting to feel that close and connected with Harry on not only a physical aspect, but an emotional one as well, was amazing.

The sex wasn't even the best part of last night, though. For me, the highlight of last night was the bubble bath we took together.

I knew Harry would get in his head after we had sex. That was inevitable. I have gotten to know him pretty well these past few days and I'm also a very observant person, so I had a feeling that he would start to freak out. His mind never treats him kindly. I wish it would. Because he deserves some peace from all the loud thoughts he wrestles with.

But after we talked and I reassured him, we had a really fun time in the bath.

It was nice because the atmosphere felt so light and happy. The two of us just sat in the bathtub together for a while, making different bubble sculptures while the lavender scented room echoed with the sound of our laughter.

It was one of those simple moments. It was the type of simple moment that some people might take advantage of. But those are the types of moments that I cherish the most.

With a smile on my face after a moment of recollection of last night, I turn in bed in hopes to see Harry asleep next to me. But my smile fades slightly when I see that he isn't beside me.

As I roll out of bed in search of Harry, I take the hair elastic off of my wrist and use it to tie my hair up in a quick bun. When I fully stand up, I fix the tie to the silky brown and blush pink floral robe that I ended up wearing to bed.

 When I fully stand up, I fix the tie to the silky brown and blush pink floral robe that I ended up wearing to bed