Chapter 11

Ryla's P.O.V
Webber and I are standing outside the Lynch household. "Uh Ryla are we going in?" Webber asked breaking me from my thoughts of how my foster brothers are gonna react to me bringing a guy home. That sounded weird... "Oh uh yeah, let's go..." I said opening the door and stepping in, holding the door open for Webber too. I stripped my shoes off and hung my coat up. Webber stood there un-aware of what to do. "You can take your shoes of Webber..." I smiled. He returned it and took his shoes off and neatly placed them against the wall. "Want a snack?" I asked looking into the kitchen to see what Stormie was doing. "Uh you don't have to feed me... I don't wanna be a burden..." He smiled, looking down at his feet. "Naw it's cool, mo-I mean Stormie, probably made some kind of treat... And if not I have my bag of family movie night chips." He nodded, and I smiled. "Follow me," I said walking towards the kitchen. He followed and Stormie was standing in front of the oven, looking at her phone. "Stormie?" I asked startling her. "Oh hi sweetie, still not used to you talking yet..." She smiled pulling me into a hug, "hi sweetie, what's your name?" Stormie asked looking over at Webber. He smiled, "my name is Webber Kenity, I'm Ryla's Socials partner." Webber said looking at me. "I seeee," Stormie spoke. I nodded, "would you guys like a couple cookies?" Stormie asked holding a couple freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. We nodded and she handed them to us. "You can take a couple of your school juice boxes," Stormie smiled. I nodded grabbed the juices boxes, my backpack and started up the stairs. "Have fun! KEEP THE DOOR OPEN!" Stormie hollered after us. I felt my face flush, and I glanced at Webber to see a slight pink shade on his cheeks. We got to my room and I left my door open a sliver. "Okay, so what were you thinking for the project?" Webber asked, taking a bite of his cookie, I watched his face turn into a bright shining smile. "OMG this cookie is delicious!!" He smiled taking another bite. "Yep" I said, "so I was thinking we do a a model of a young boy, a older boy and a young man." I said, sketching the model I had made in my head minutes before. "Wow that looks like a complex design..." Webber said. "It actually is a pretty easy design, it's made of modelling clay, and we can paint it afterwards..." I said making little notes on the paper I drew the design on. "Oh now I see what your talking about... And I love painting." Webber smiled. I smiled too. "Okay, so you can us the desk top or tablet, your pick." I said pulling my samsung tablet out of my backpack, Riker gave it to me because he had his iPad now. "Uh, I'll use the tablet." He said. I nodded and handed it over to him, I stood up and sat at the desk, he followed and I pulled my bean bag chair over for him to sit on. We started researching and learned a couple new things on Pages, Squires and knights.

Ross' P.O.V
Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ratliff, Ry and I all walked in the door after a meeting at Hollywood records. "MOM!" Rocky yelled, we all followed into the kitchen to see her making chicken fingers. "Hi kids!" Mom smiled. "Where's RyRy?" Riker asked. "Oh she's up in her room-" mom started. "I'LL GET HER!" I yelled, jogging up the stairs. "Ry..." I said in a sing song voice, bursting into her door. She spun around in her computer chair and a boy looked up from the bean bag chair. I gasped, "RIKER RYLA'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!!" I yelled running back down the stairs to a funny looking Riker. "What?!" He shouted charging up the stairs.

Webber's P.O.V
"S-should I be worried....?" I asked looking at the door frightened. "No," she paused. "Okay maybe..." She said thinking about it. "Alright maybe you should..." She continued thinking. "Actually, you should be afraid.... VERY AFRAID!" She finally finished. "Maybe I should g-" before I could finish, a blonde appeared in the doorway. "Oh dear..." I said under my breath. "Please no Riker..." Ryla begged. He approached me and I started cowering.................................