jujutsu stroll #1

❝she's 12❞

❝she's 12❞

"marri, time to wake up", satoru cooed, as he still woke the girl up because she requested so.

the white-haired girl groaned as she pulled the blanket over her head, to which satoru had lowly chuckled as he hastily unsheathed the girl, making her gasp.

"papa! I'm trying to sleep here! it's a saturday", marri whined, searching for her curse blanket as satoru had pulled it off the girl's bed before she could curl back up into a cocoon once more.

"no no, remember who we're meeting up with today? do you still want to see nanami?"

marri's eyes suddenly snapped open as she hastily stumbled into her bathroom, to which satoru had only chuckled as he started heading downstairs.

it wasn't until he was halfway down the marble stairs that he heard a scream.

"PAPA!! I-I'M BLEEDING", marri yelled, to which the man had hurried back upstairs as he awaited outside the girl's bathroom.

"bleeding?! where?! DID YOU ACCIDENTALLY CLIP YOUR NAILS TOO CLOSE TO YOUR FINGERTIPS AGAIN?!"

"NO!! I-I'm...bleeding like...down there...", marri confusingly answered, to which satoru had suddenly hummed.

"ohhhh...NO WORRIES PRINCESS!! I'VE BEEN PREPARED", satoru shouted back as he hurried back downstairs to open a locked drawer.

in there were pads and tampons of all kinds, along with instructions because satoru had prepared for this when his daughter had turned eleven.

of course he also got a mini lesson from ieiri for when the day had actually come, so hence he was beyond informed.

"princess! I brought you some pads, can you open the door a bit please?"

marri hesitantly slid open the door, allowing satoru to slip the feminine product through the tiny crevice as the door was quickly shut once more.

satoru waited a while until the door had swung open, revealing a slightly gloomy marri.

"awww princess. everything's going to be okay. you still look adorable", satoru comforted, pulling the white-haired girl into a tight embrace as he patted her head.

"I hate this", marri mumbled, to which satoru had kissed the top of her head.

"we can cancel if you want", satoru offered.

"no! I'm seeing uncle nanamin, even if I get impaled on my way there", marri proclaimed with great determination.

satoru just sighed as he nodded, waiting downstairs as marri changed into some dark sweatpants and a light shirt.

* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"you're late", nanami stated, directing it only towards satoru.

"we had a situation, nanami~ isn't that right, princess?"

marri just nodded as she sat beside nanami, laying her head on the table as she slumped over.

"oh? something the matter, marri?"

the white-haired girl sighed.

"uncle nanamin, why do girls have periods?", marri depressingly asked, to which nanami had suddenly realized what the situation was.

"it's just a part of growing up, marri", nanami stated, patting the girl's back as he had already preordered a strawberry parfait for her.

"but I don't want to grow up", marri whined, scooping the parfait as she chomped onto the sweet dessert.

"I wish I was little forever...", marri mumbled, pouting.

"mah, mah~ maybe you can ask mahito to transfigure you into a chil—"

"please stop suggesting such ludicrous ideas", nanami intervened, gently patting marri's back as it had never failed to soothe the girl.

"uncle nanamin, will you be coming home with us today?", marri asked, still pressed about her newfound knowledge about periods.

"do you want me to?", the man asked, to which marri had nodded.

"yes. can we watch crash landing on your while eating mint and chocolate chip ice cream?"

"heyyyy!! what about me?", satoru whined, pointing at himself.

nanami and marri looked over at the man child as they swiftly turned back to their conversation.

"yeah, I can come over", nanami replied, ignoring satoru.

"eh?! how mean~"

̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

marri was holding a box of tissues and sobbing even though it was just the male lead offering his outer coat to the female lead.

"why can't they just get married already?!", marri hiccuped, to which nanami had sighed, glancing over at the young girl as he patted his lap.

marri then sniffled some more as she crawled onto nanami's lap, laying her head on his shoulder as she was never too old to be spoiled by the man.

"there, there marri. I'm sure they'll get together soon enough", nanami comforted as he continued feeding the girl ice cream, rubbing her back as she nodded.

"yeah, they better!", the girl huffed, meanwhile a blanket had covered her shoulders, making her very comfortable.

"thank you uncle nanamin", marri hummed.

"hm? what for?"

"for being my fairy godfather", marri grinned, to which nanami had sighed, facepalming.

"you're never going to let that go are you?"

marri giggled.

"it's true though! my fairy godfather always fixes my problems", marri smiled, kissing nanami's cheek as she was very thankful for him always being there for her, even with his busy schedule.

nanami sighed once more.

"I suppose", the man quietly muttered, patting the top of marri's head as they spent the rest of their afternoon watching crash landing on you.