Humanity-less Brooke

Even with my humanity off, I still don't fancy getting killed which apparently is very possible right now. Elijah texted all of us that Esther linked all of us so then she could kill us all in one go. 

I walked into the cave where Rebekah was holding Elena and immediately saw the phone Rebekah had pointed at Elena. Probably some form of encouragement.

"Alright, love, now look into the camera."

"What are you doing?" Elena questioned.

"Looks like some crappy form of encouragement." I spoke up.

I slowly circled Elena, stopping directly behind her. I leaned down so my lips were level with her ear. "Lets show them some real encouragement, shall we?"

I bit into Elena's neck and enjoyed the warm blood coursing down my throat. Elena let out a scream just as my fangs pierced her skin.

It wasn't long until I felt a pain shoot through my heart. I let go of Elena and looked up at Rebekah who now fell to the ground, her body slowly desiccating.

Everything immediately clicked into place, I'm linked with the Mikaelson's which means one of them is in trouble and could possibly end up dead soon. And that would result in me dying.

-

I sped right out of the cave and headed for the Mystic Grill where I knew Klaus was and my guess is that the Salvatores went for him.

First thing I noticed was Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Damon and Stefan in an alleyway. Elijah had his phone out and Damon looked kinda scared of him. 

"You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now."

"You told me we had until after nine." Damon panicked.

"Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early as soon as she finds Elena again. That shouldn't be long though, I doubt Elena could get very far while she's losing blood."

Damon looked at me in disbelief. "What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing major. Just had a taste of the sweet doppelgänger blood."

Damon looked like he was about to attack me but Elijah held out his hand to stop him. "I suggest you get going, unless you want to see Elena dead."

-

-

Kol, Klaus, Elijah and I went to find Esther to stop her diabolical plan of killing us all. We all walked up to a pentagram in which Finn was standing, Esther to the side of him.

 "My sons, Brooklyn, come forward."

Finn held out his hand in a protective mother. "Stay behind me, mother."

"It's okay. They can't enter." She assured.

Kol tried to walk forward but the torches around the pentagram flared up even higher. "That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn."

"Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine."

"You think you're better than us? You're about to kill your own children you have previously turned into blood sucking monsters." I stated.

"My only regret is that I did not let you all die a thousand years ago."

"Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell." Klaus threatened.

"For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time." She spoke with tears in her eyes.