Chapter 32 - Everybody is Kung Fu Dugong

As the Going Merry was sailing through the sea to get to Yuba, the Straw Hats were getting ready. Right now (Y/N) was in the kitchen with Usopp, Luffy, Sanji and Ace. The two pirates were playing with their food until they've arrived.

Usopp: "Heya! I'm Captain Rice Ball Usopp! Oh! And who are you?!"

Luffy: "I'm riceman!" he holds up a snowman but made with rice up.

Sanji: "QUIT PLAYING WITH OUR FOOD!" he hits their heads with a frying pan.

(Y/N): "You guys have free time, go wash the dishes while you wait."

Ace: "Need a hand?" he asked Sanji if he needed any assistance.

Sanji: "No, no. You're a guest on board. Just sit back and relax."

(Y/N): "You guys are doing it wrong." he said to the two who were washing the dishes in the mop bucket making the chef notice.

Sanji: "DON'T WASH THE DISHES IN THAT MOP BUCKET!"

As for the others, Chopper was relaxing and was getting a nice breeze every time Zoro swings his giant dumbbell near the reindeer. They landed near a spot when Vivi wanted to do something that involved Karoo.

Karoo: "Karoo. I want you to go to Alubarna Palace on your own and deliver this letter to my father. I written down everything Igaram and I learned about Crocodile and Baroque Works' schemes. And that I've returned to Alabasta alive with supportive friends." she asked the duck and it did a salute.

(Y/N): "Hey Karoo. *pets Karoo* Make sure to return safely, all right?"

Karoo cries that he's going to miss Vivi and (Y/N) the most. Then he left of running fast but stops to take a drink and then running again.

Vivi: "Karoo... Thank you.."

Ace: "I knew Crocodile, one of the Seven Warlords, was in this country... But a pirate trying to steal a kingdom? That's sounds like a bad joke. A pirate dropping anchor in one spot and settling down? Don't tell me he's trying to usurp the throne."

Luffy: "ALRIGHT! LET'S SET SAIL!"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) doing a Spider-Man meme with Or3kiiii 's (Y/N)-

Then they've found a land to go into. Nami came out with clothes that was suited for the desert making Sanji's eyes stretched thinking where the outfits go. So did Vivi.

Vivi: "In the desert, any exposed skin will wind up terribly sunburned. Luckily bought (Y/N) these clothes for us."

Then Sanji into the phase of sadness and rolling around in circles.

(Y/N): "He's hopeless."

Luffy: "Okay! Let's land!"

Zoro was about to drop the anchor but notice some shadow in the water. Then pops out some sea creatures that resembles arsenal but with an armor that relates to a turtle.

 Then pops out some sea creatures that resembles arsenal but with an armor that relates to a turtle