35

-Muzu, this is not up for discussion, I will participate in that tournament- said Mipha with a determined expression, the old zora approached her to the princess's hands -Princess, I'm afraid ... that if your heart breaks once more, I couldn't handle to see you cry, you'are the most beautiful treasure that I've had the honor of witness growing up, when you cry I get 100 years older per second- he said with an extremely sad look.

Mipha leaned down to kiss the old zora's forehead -I know ... But I love Zelda, and I want to spend the rest of her days with her, I already let two years go by feeling sorry for myself, believing that i wasn't enough because she will not be able to have a biological child with me, but the only thing that matters at the end is love, right? As mom loved dad- she said sweetly.

Tears welled up in Muzu's eyes at the memory of the late zora queen -You can go princess, but please promise me that you will be safe- he pleaded, Mipha nodded and continued walking slowly releasing the old zora's hands.

Link took his best friend's hand and they ran to the stable where Epona was waiting for them, upon the arrival, Mipha greeted her, Epona responded by giving a couple of licks on her face, the princess began to laugh -Link ... I want to go to the tournament alone- she told him.

The swordsman looked at her a little curious -I saw that you still have the Sheikah slate, go ahead, I want to go in Epona, I promise that she will be safe- Mipha said with a sure look, she would arrive alone to confess her love to the hylian princess, and participate in the tournament to prove it, he nodded -Be ... Careful, and ...good luck ...-

After those words he took the slate and disappeared.

He reappeared in an underground sanctuary of the castle, Link remembered when he discovered that sanctuary and gave the guards a good scare, he had to disappear before the reinforcement's arrival because they believed that he was an stranger, a thief at that time.

Link went upstairs, wearing again the clothes Eria had gotten him, his hair tie was destroyed during the trainings, he would get a new one later; For now he wanted to take a bath and rest before the big day.

In the hallway, he asked a servant politely to prepare a bathtub and place it his room without giving him first a golden rupee for the favor; The young servant was almost jumping with joy at the tip.

Link was famished and hungry for seafood and eager to take some noble pursuit, he hurried to the kitchen which was fortunately empty immediately he began to look for ingredients, the missing ones would be taken from his pouch.

Soon the aroma of fried rice and crab began to abound for more than one person, he placed the food in a large metal plate; After that he cleaned the pot to start preparing the noble pursuit that he served in a copper jug, took an ice rod from the pouch, he took closer the rod to the jug and waited for the drink to get cool.

Link felt someone watching him,  he turned around to finally see Revali at the frame of the door -We thought you would leave for other years, but I see that it was only a few days- the archer commented with his wings crossed.

-I was ... Convincing ... And ... Training  ... Mipha- answered the swordman while serving the plate and the jug at the center table of the kitchen.

-Would you like to ...eat...with me? ...There's... Noble Pursuit and ... Rice ... with Crab- offered Link spreading his hands, before taking a wooden bench and sitting down.

Revali searched on the shelves for smaller plates, glasses, cutlery to position them on the table and finally sat in front of him -¿How did it go with her? ¿How did you convinced her? Urbosa, Daruk and I tried everything - He asked as he began to serve the noble pursuit and divide the dish in two.