Cuddles

George whipped around.

"SAPNAP!!"

He ran away from the baggage carousel and hugged the slightly shorter man.

"How was your flight man?" Sapnap asked after an abnormally long hug.

"Dude I slept for like 9 hours." George had a stupidly large grin on his face. Sap let out a hearty laugh.

A comfortable silence fell over the two. George looked around the airport, remembering something.

"Nick, why isn't he here?" George's face fell. Sapnap noticed.

"He was gonna come but I think he's talking a nap. He didn't sleep at all last night." Sapnap said nonchalantly, ignoring George's expression.

George remained silent.

"Hey it's ok George he would've come in an instant but I didn't want to wake him. He's a bitch when he's tired." Sap chuckled.

George hummed in response and grabbed his bag, letting Sapnap lead him out to his car.

Sapnap navigated them through the parking garage, finally stopping at a red Tesla.

"Sapnap! Trying to impress Karl I see?" George joked.

"Tryna impress your mom." Sap giggled, opening the driver's side door.

George put his bag in the trunk and sat in the passenger's side.

The drive to Dream and Sapnap's place was filled with shitty jokes and equally shitty karaoke coming from the boys (mostly Sapnap).

When they finally pulled into the garage attached to a modern, one story house, both boys were laughing their asses off.

George followed Sapnap inside the house. He was on high alert. Not only were they in the same country but Dream and him were now in the same house.

George inhaled sharply and stepped inside the door frame.

The inside of the house had high ceilings and long windows on one side which had beams of light streaming in from the Florida sunset. The place was surprisingly neat for a house shared by the two most chaotic people George knew.

He was standing in a large room which appeared to be the kitchen and living room divided in half with a large couch. A hallway branched out away from the main room, presumably where the bedrooms and bathrooms were.

"Dude are you hungry?" Sapnap asked, pulling George out of his trance.

"Yeah I could eat." George dropped his bag and leaned against the kitchen island.

"I can order pizza?" Sap suggested

George agreed and they decided what to order. After Sapnap hung up with the pizza place, the two got to catching up. Sap told him about living with Dream and George filled him in on recent video ideas and wierd conversations with Dream.

Suddenly Sapnap's phone rang. He jumped up and eagerly snatched it from the counter.

"It's Karl." He said sheepishly. "Make yourself comfy. I'll be a minute."

George raised an eyebrow at him, "Take your time." He winked.

Sapnap rolled his eyes and walked away, answering his phone.

George let out a breath. He didn't know what to do. He assumed Dream was still asleep, and although the thought of seeing Dream for the first time sleeping was tempting, he didn't want to be weird.

George opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

He remembered when he used to get like that when Dream was calling him. Now he dreaded conversations with Dream as they always seemed to end badly. Good thing I'm not like, I don't know, spending the next month with him or anything. George thought to himself. He rolled his eyes. 

He glanced outside the floor to ceiling windows. The sun was just setting over the suburban skyline. The house was located in a spaced out neighbourhood just within Orlando. Outside there were people walking dogs and kids skateboarding in the quiet street.

George thought about rainy, dismal Brighton which seemed lightyears away from here.

Suddenly George felt a pair of strong warm arms wrap around his waist and a head nestle into his shoulder and neck.

Butterflies swarmed his stomach and the air left his lungs.

"Hi Georgie." Dream said softly in his ear.

Maybe George had spoken too soon.

He placed his hands on Dream's larger ones and slowly shifted his body to finally put a face to the beautiful voice he had been captivated by for so many years.

He inhaled sharply. His eyes met a pair of sleepy golden ones which George knew were actually green. Dream had freckles covering his nose which extended out onto his cheeks. His face was tanned and he had a strong jawline. His 'wavy length' hair was messily parted down the middle and shone gold in the streaks of sunlight. He had dark eyebrows and thick eyelashes which were resting atop his barely open eyes. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and the dreaded grey sweatpants.

George exhaled. Fuck. Dream is fucking gorgeous.

"Hi." George said. He and Dream had matching stupidly cheesy grins. He moved his hands up to cup Dreams face, running his thumbs over freckled cheeks.

George could tell Dream had just woken up which sent a shiver down his spine.

"Hi." Dream said again wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's frame. George's heart melted at his touch and his smile grew impossibly larger.

He froze when Dream started to pick him up.

"DREAM!" George giggled.

Dream's only response was a sleepy grunt.

He held George in his arms and gently fell back onto the couch.

George blushed noticing their position. He was laying on the Dream's chest with the younger boy sprawled out under him. He glanced up at Dream who seemed unbothered by the arrangements and had closed his eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep.

"Dream." George said calmly.

"Hm?"

"Let go of me." George said steadily.

"No." Dream responded in an immature tone. He tightened his arms around the smaller boy in retaliation.

George was dumbfounded. How could someone act so cold and detached one minute and then go and pull a stunt like this? George sighed.

He tried to wiggle out of his best friend's grasp.

"Nooooo!" Dream repeated, "I just got you here Georgie, I'm not letting you go."

George sighed. A wicked idea took place in his brain. He scooted upward so that his face was level with Dream's.

Seconds later Dream's grasp loosened and George broke free, standing over his best friend.

"Did you just fucking lick me?!?" Dream wiped his face while George was shaking with laughter.

"You're such an idiot." Dream smiled and grabbed George by the waist. The smaller boy shrieked and tried to escape but Dream was stronger than him.

Dream pulled George back down to the couch cuddling up against him. Dream dug his head into George's collarbone and grabbed handfuls of his sweatshirt. His arms and legs were thrown across George in another attempt to trap him.

George blushed at Dream's clinginess. He sighed and rested his head against the other boy's.

George was confused.

He had given up on trying to escape and was just scrolling on Twitter when Sapnap appeared from the hallway.

He took one look at the two on the couch and doubled over in laughter.

"I see you two have met"

A/N: For some reason my last authors note didn't publish, but thanks for reading!!!! Also thanks for 80-something reads! Luv u guys :)))
Word count: 1166