Fumikage Tokoyami X Villain Reader: Shadows

(3rd POV)

(Quirk: Umbrakinesis, with your cane you can generate shadow hands while you can also control your own shadow and make it move around to harm others.)

You hummed the song while skipping across the room while clicking your cane against the ground doing a little dance. "Oh, this casual love isn't what it seems." You sang as two guards that are meant to guard the door spotted you turning the corner and pulled out their guns.

You chuckled as you put the end of your cane against the ground and raised the cane up while pointing at one of the guards. "And I try to imagine something closer." You sang as a long black line of misty shadow hands shot out of the end of the cane and wrapped around one of the guards, startling them and creating a look of confusion and fear. "What the hell?" He asked.

He was then lifted off the ground by the shadow hands and thrown around the room a bunch of times with him hitting the other guard in the head resulting in both of them being knocked out. Once they were out cold the shadow hands retracted back into your cane after stepping forward. "And somebody who is good for me." You sang as you walked forward, looking like you didn't have a care in the world.

You approached one of the guards and reached into his pocket to pull out a black security card. With how easy it was to claim this you chuckled as you brought it up to a scanner next to the door. "I'm so tired of all this searching." You sang as the door became unlocked allowing you to push the door open.

After pushing the doors you walked into a nice looking office that was part of a ten storied building. The room was mainly filled with furniture and nice eye-catching things, but you didn't pay mind to those nick nacks. "Do I, do I, do I, do I." You sang as you walked towards your main objective.

On the other side of the room was a desk with a chair and behind those were a giant vault. A glint of mischief flashed in your eyes as when you got close to the desk you hoped up to land on the table, sitting on it. "Go home to nothing or stay out for more?" You sang. You raised the arm you held your cane with and pointed it to the vault.

After that multiple shadow hands shot out of your cane again and wrapped them around the polished handle as you began to pull. "Give in to someone or lock down my door?" You sang, struggling to pry the vault door off its hinges. More shadow hands shot out of the end of your can and then all the hands merged together to make one big hand. This effort proved useful as it accomplished the goal by ripping the vault door off and then you made the hand throw that part of the vault to the side.

You smirk seeing you could now walk in as some of the shadows return back to the cane. After that you walked on into the vault seeing huge piles of money, jewelry, and other expensive items that piqued your interest. "Or drown all my shadows, drown them like before?" You sang.

After looking around the room your eyes instinctively turned to the center of the room and spotted what you came here to steal. On a pedestal in the center of the room was a huge white diamond that was as flashy as it is expensive and it certainly was flashy. It was so flashy that any sunlight reflected off that could blind a person for a few seconds.

It was the most important and valuable thing there, given it had its own protection. Around was a cage of motion lasers so big and close to each other not even a dog's paw could fit through there without setting off an alarm. You chuckled as this was no issue for you in the slightest. You raise your cane and the remaining shadow hands move towards the diamond. "I'm drowning shadows once more." You sang.

As you sang the song the shadow hands moved through the lasers without setting off the alarm. You knew this would work as your shadows don't have mass and lasers only can stop when physical things stop the flow of the laser.