Team Edward

"Thank you" I mumble out looking down at my feet to avoid his piercing gaze. 

" Don't worry about it beautiful am I intimidating to you?" Leo says with his smirk growing bigger 

I smile thinking of how douchey he must look but Leo couldn't hurt a fly or at least that is what I think. 

" Good Morning Sir, How is your morning going?" I ask politely 

Leo's smirk quickly vanishes as I speak 

I smile as any other person would towards a boss and he just drops his shoulders as if defeated. 

"It was going good until now" Leo mumbles 

The elevator doors open finally and I walk in quickly hoping he would just go away. Sadly I was wrong, Leo joins me and I press the button to the floor I am supposed to be on. 

"I guess we are going to the same place" He smirks again as if he finds some accomplishment in that fact 

To me, it is no more than an open wound being rub with salt knowing I can not leave until 5 tonight. 

We reach the floor and Leo steps out and walks away but I am stuck not knowing where exactly I am supposed to be working. I walk out with confidence pretending I know where I am supposed to be but I quickly ditch and go into a room that is the only one I see. 

" Where the heck am I supposed to be?" I whisper to myself panting as if I ran a marathon, which I would never do by the way. 

" On vacation, because girl you look like you are about to have a heart attack right now," a strange voice says behind me. 

I quickly turn my butt around to see a nicely dressed man stirring his coffee with a spoon 

"Don't worry you can stay here as long as you need nobody really comes in here until lunchtime at 12.30 anyway." the man shrugged his shoulders as if no care to him. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you" I try backing away

" The more the merrier, at least I wont be the only one who uses this room to get their head straight." the man laughs a little bit

" My name is Izzy, I'm sorry if I scared you" I walk towards him with my hand out to shake his

"Honey you didn't scare me only caught me off guard" He shakes my hand 

"It's my first day here" I sigh exasperated

"Oh well if you need any help just let me know it can be pretty hectic here" He laughs as if it gets more chaotic than I know.

"Actually I could use some help to find out where I'm supposed to be." 

"Yeah, no problem hun do you know what position you applied for?" He walks towards me and the door to usher us out. 

"I'm working as an assistant to Romeo" 

 "Oh um yeah, let me walk you to your desk." He walks out first and I follow, it is like a maze with all the cubicles and the turns I am so glad I found someone to help. 

"One more turn and here you are, don't worry Mr. boss man is in a meeting with his brother right now so you should be good," he says as he sits in a seat in front of the desk. 

"Thank you so much for your help it was so kind of you," I say with a big smile on my face.

"Oh it was no problem hun I was new here not too long ago and I wish I had someone to help me then if you don't" mind me asking where are you from? " he says as he sits up to pay attention 

"I was at a firm before in New York but I decided to get a change of scenery," I say as I take a seat in my new chair that yes spins all the way around. 

"Wow the big apple huh, I've visited once for a summer internship but I found it kind of too fast-paced for my liking." 

"In high school, I always dreamt of living there and I was happy to accomplish that dream and my goodness the Chinese place down the road from me was to die for" I laugh towards the end slightly missing my favorite place. 

"Well there are some good places here but I don't know if they are to die for yet" he laughs 

"I would love to go sometime if you would like?" I ask trying to pass the friendship branch 

" Oh my goodness yes I would love to, my friends don't like those kinds of places so i usually dine alone it would be a nice change to have another person instead of trying to hit on the waiters" he laughs loudly and I join in too. 

"I see you are getting settled in well here" I hear his deep voice behind me and I freeze in my chair mid-laugh. 

'Shit Shitty Shit Shit' I say in my head

 "Yes sir I am getting well adjusted to the new environment here" with a polite smile on my face 

"Steven, don't you have those reports to email me?" his deep voice chills me to the bone 

"Yes sir I was just checking in on our new team member on her first day I will send those in a jiffy" Steven quickly gets up from his seat and rushes to his cubicle. 

"Could I see you in my office" I shiver as he demands 

"Yes sir" I shakily stand up brush off my clothes and walk into his office and get enveloped with his cologne. 

Romeo closes the door behind him and walks towards his desk, unbuttons his suit jacket and sits perfectly down. 

"Please take a seat, Izzy" as he shows a chair in front of his desk

 I walk towards the chair and sit and cross my legs like a woman does and he growls and his nose points in the air. 

"Izzy this is a work environment and I cannot focus with you smelling like that" he turns his head away as if he is trying to control himself 

" Um excuse me I think I smell perfectly fine I took a bath you dick" I say grumpily folding my arms. 

"Izzy that's not what I am trying to say..." He huffs 

"We can smell you are getting turned on my sweets" Leo whispers in my ear 

I shiver in my seat and press my legs together fully knowing he's right on the fact they do turn me on. 

"Izzy stop it" Romeo growls 

"Fine I'll go to my desk" I huff and give Romeo and Leo the finger 

"Do it again and your ass will be lit red for the next week missy" Leo growls out 

"I dare you, you wouldn't touch one hair on my head" I stick my tongue out and open the door walking out. 

I sit at my desk and log into the computer ready to start my work, I notice I have a message and I click it seeing it is from Steven. 

"Edward or Jacob and bish you better be ready to go at 12:30 for lunch, my treat (: 

-Steven " 

I laugh at his goofiness and start my workload so I can leave for lunch.