March 2021: Until The Bus Arrives

Hi, it's JWB here! We're back with a new fresh prompt.

Prompt

You fell asleep on a bus and ended up in the middle of nowhere with only ten dollars in their pocket, hungry and tired. Your phone is at 2%. The next bus will arrive in the morning. What will you do?

Rules

• Maximum word count: 1200 words.

• This must be a new story, we cannot accept pre-written ones.

• Deadline to enter is 28 March 2021; Midnight UTC (ie. 24:00hrs Coordinated Universal Time)

• Your story must be in English. We apologize for not having other language capacities.

• Publish your story on your own profile as a new story or as part of an existing collection of short stories. Only one chapter, please.

• Don't forget to post the link to your work in the comments below so your story is easy to find. Check your fellow writers' entries, it's worth it.

• And finally, fill out this form.

The best stories earn a place in the JustWriteBits anthology.

Happy Writing!

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering.