22

•Rumors•Word count 1369

•Rumors•
Word count 1369

Adelina woke up to the feeling of someone's arms wrapped around her. She lifted her head in confusion causing her eyes to land on Riven. He was still asleep as he clung onto her body. Adelina couldn't remember how Riven convinced her to allow him to sleep in her room but she didn't care. She gently moved her body to sit up causing Riven to wince in pain. She immediately stopped moving as she looked over at him. It was weird seeing Riven in a calm position. He was either always smirking or laughing. Adelina couldn't help but admire how adorable he was. "If you stare at me any longer you're gonna need stitches." Riven whispers sharply scaring the shit out of Adelina. Adelina grabbed her heart as she took a deep breathe. "I was making sure you weren't dead." Adelina mutters angrily as she pushes his arms off of her. "Excuses.... you were staring at me because you like me." Riven teases her. Adelina felt flustered as she shook her head. She glanced over at him and her eyes landed on his bare chest.

"Put on a shirt!" She yells as she throws Riven his shirt. Riven simply laughed as he picked up the shirt. "Why?" Riven asked her sharply. "Because nobody can see your stitches." Adelina replies quickly. "Nobody is in here." Riven tells her. Adelina sighs as she quickly grabs clothes out of her dresser and gets ready to change. "Will you just close your eyes?" Adelina tells Riven sharply. Riven raises his eyebrow at her as a smile form on his face. Riven placed his hands over his face but made sure his fingers were spread out so he could still see Adelina. "Asshole! Put a pillow over your face I'm not joking!" Adelina tells him sharply. Riven sighs dramatically as he grabs a pillow and places it over his head. "If you really didn't want me to look at you.... you would walk down the hall to the bathroom!" Riven yells sarcastically. Adelina rolled her eyes as she kept her eyes on Riven making sure he kept the pillow in front of his face. She quickly changed out of her pajama pants and into regular pants. She took off her shirt when she noticed the pillow falling forward. "It slipped." Riven lied as he tried not to laugh. Adelinas face got bright red as she grabbed the pillow and smacked Riven over the head. "Thats abuse! Did you seriously just injure a crippled person?" Riven yelled playfully as he grabbed the pillow out of her hands. He started hitting her with the pillow causing her to squeal as he laughed. His eyes landed on her body and he realized she was only in her bra. He took a deep breathe as he cleared his throat and quickly looked away. He had to look away because if he didn't he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself.

"We both should put on shirts." Riven mumbles awkwardly as he grabs his shirt. Adelina quickly puts on her shirt as she looked at herself in the mirror. She watched through the mirror as Riven put on his shirt behind her. His eyes met hers in the mirror sending chills through her body. She quickly looked away as she pretended to be looking at her shirt in the mirror. She felt Rivens presence behind her and she quickly looked up at him in the mirror. She felt and watched as he traced his finger down her arm sending sparks throughout her body. She could feel her heart beating uncontrollably as his finger touched her lips. He quickly pulled his hand away before stepping away from her. "I'm hungry! Let's get some breakfast." Riven tells her as he walks out her door. Adelina looked into the mirror as a confused expression stayed on her face. What the hell just happened? She quickly put on her shoes and tried to catch up to Riven as he walked through the halls.

"I've been meaning to ask you!" Adelina yelled out of breathe as she finally caught up to him. "Ask away." Riven replies as he glances over at her. Her hair was sprawled all over the place causing Riven to smile at how cute she was. "Why did you come to me of all people last night when you needed help?" Adelina asked him softly. "Because you're hot." Riven replies sarcastically. Adelina scoffs as she nudges his arm. "I want a real answer." Adelina tells him sharply. "You're the only person I allow myself to be weak in front of.... nobody else can know about my injury or any of the shit I have told you...." Riven tells her truthfully. Adelina nods as she continues to walk beside him. The moment they walked into the lunch room all eyes were on them. "Nice Riv!" Some random guy yelled as he patted Rivens shoulder. "Thanks... what did I do?" Riven asked him in a confused tone. "You got the bitch to sleep with you!" The guy replied in a carefree tone. Adelina felt her heart sink as Riven felt his blood boil. Before anyone had time to react Riven tackled the boy to the ground. The lunch room erupted in shouting as everyone started cheering or yelling at the boys to stop. Adelina watched in disbelief as Riven started punching the boy in the face. "Don't call her that ever again! Who the fuck told you I slept with her?" Riven yelled angrily at the boy.

"A first year boy saw you leave her room!" The boy confessed as he cowered in fear. Riven realized all eyes were on him as he took a deep breathe. His eyes landed on Adelina who looked terrified. It took all of strength to push his body up off of the boy beneath him. "I didn't sleep with Adelina and if I hear any of you fuck heads say a word about it I will pound your head into the ground!" Riven yelled at everyone who was watching him. Adelina felt herself sigh in relief. Most guys would have just let the rumors spread but Riven made sure everyone knew the truth and that make Adelina like him even more. "Get on with your stupid lives!" Riven yells at everyone. They quickly all stop surrounding him and go back to their tables. Riven glanced down at the blood on his knuckles and wiped it on his shirt. "If you keep fighting like that you're gonna rip a stitch." Adelina warns him. "And thank you." Adelina whispers softly. Riven shrugs as he looks over at her. "You would have done the same for me." Riven replies softly before walking away. Adelina smiles as she grabs her food. "I saved you a seat!" Riven tells her. He was sitting at a table with Sky and Stella and some random red haired girl. There were no seats left and Riven was gesturing to his lap. "I can sit on the floor." Adelina replies sharply. "Shut up... just sit." Riven tells her. Adelina sighs as she sets her tray down and sits on his lap.

"Are you gonna feed me like a child while we're at it?" Adelina asks him sarcastically. "No....but open your mouth I'll feed you like a bird." Riven taunts her as he puts milk in his mouth. "I swear Riven if you spit your food in my mouth I will kill you!" Adelina screamed as she looked away from him. He laughed as he had a tight grip on her waist. He pulled her head back in his direction causing her to squeal as she tried to get out of his grip. "What the hell am I witnessing?" Stella mumbled to Sky as she stared at the two. Adelina kept her jaw clenched shut as Riven started laughing. Milk dripped down his face causing Adelina to laugh. He spit the milk onto her face causing her to scream. "Your so disgusting! What the hell Riven!" Adelina yelled angrily as she shoved his chest. She grabbed paper towels and tried to wipe the milk off of her face.

______________________________
Riven said birddddd 💀