Okay so, Are You Real or a Cosplayer? Either Way, it's Fine With me.

A/N: Ello, my magnificent chaps. Back for another chapter, I see. This time, it's Marine time. She's going to have the focus in this chapter. It's time to see how this problematic pirate will get along.

You know what happens at the start of every chapter. It begins and ends with him waking up and going to sleep. Today is sunny, with only a brush of clouds. A type of day where one might go to the pond to catch toads. Today's song is Catch The Rainbow. It's an American song. He doesn't know what it's about but, he enjoys it either way.

Y/N: It's basically been a week now. But I haven't even met anyone new yet. But A-chan said it's because they were work from home mostly this week. I've yet to meet the most 'special' according to her as well. I wonder what that means? That's beside the point for now.

He sits up in bed. While doing this, something falls onto the floor. He doesn't bother to pick it up as he gets out of bed. After brushing his teeth, he leaves the house and starts driving to the office.

Y/N: Man, my arm hurts today. Well, I guess it's not really hurting, as it is just irritated. I'll ignore it either way.

Today's workload is bigger than usual. This is, in part, due to the fact someone A-chan warned him about is coming. A-chan said that she loves playing jokes on her higher-ups, but she's soft at heart. Today he didn't stop by to get anything and goes straight to the office. The second floor has an ominous aura as he takes the elevator, but he ignores it.

Y/N: "Today's going to be a lot of work on my part. Lots of paperwork today."

The door pings open.

Y/N: *Walking out while looking down at his papers* "Good thing I was able to print these out yesterday. I don't think my poor house printer could take it." *He continues to his seat*

Person: "Ahoy! Houshou pirate captain, Houshou Marine here!"

Y/N: "Hm?" *He looks up to see a pirate looking straight at him*

Pirate: "Ahoy!" I'm surprised he didn't trip while looking at his papers.

Y/N: "Ah, hello there. Could you be the prankster A-chan was talking about?" This is something to add to the lore. So it's not only mythical people. Maybe she's a time traveler? Because the coast guard is pretty serious now and days.

Pirate: "Probably not, for I'm a pure and sweet idol." My best prank yet. Convincing him that I'm a seiso idol with no faults. My best work if I say so myself.

Y/N: "I see. So from our intro, and your clothes. I can tell you're a pirate. Sorry if that's a bit obvious. But I have no idea what to expect from everyone yet, so bear with me."

Pirate: "Not just any pirate. But the captain of the Houshou Pirates! Houshou Marine desu~."

Y/N: "I'm glad to meet you, Marine. Or would you prefer Captain?"

Marine: "I'm fine with either usually, but you will call me Marine-chan. I wish to get along well with my superior. Let's do our best together, Y/N-kun."

"