8

Bokuto and Kuroo made their way down the sidewalk. While they were planning on going and getting the medicine they also needed a minute to just walk and think about things.

They made their way neither one saying a word. Kuroo walked with his hands in his pockets keeping his head focused on the sidewalk. Bokuto had one hand in his pocket and the other playing with the hem of his pocket. He kept focusing on what was ahead of him. They just kept walking passing by two stores that they could have entered. They simply crept walking, playing back the events in their mind.

"So uh, he has a crush on us.." Kuroo finally spoke out.

"..and his boyfriend didn't seem to mind."

Speaking anything out didn't seem to help the boys comprehend the situation any better. They proceeded to walk in silence a little while longer. Bokuto spoke up once again.

"What would you say if I said I kind of like them too?"

Kuroo glanced over at his best friend who kept his eyes straight ahead of him. Kuroo thought for a moment before halting to a stop completely. "I well...I might too."

Bokuto stopped and the two boys finally made eye contact with each other after what felt like hours. Truth be told Bokuto and Kuroo were very much already like boyfriends. Most nights they slept in the other's bed to not be alone. On multiple occasions, they had kissed and even took it a bit farther than that. They never made it official though. Kuroo reached out to hold the others hand and he complied, reaching out intertwining their fingers.

"So, would this make you and I official?" Kuroo asked, holding the boy's hand tight and rubbing his thumb on his hand.

"Yeah. It's about damn time" Both of the boys chuckled and made their way into the next store they came upon. They looked around and settled on getting a few pre-packaged soups and everything they would need for Kenma's fever. With that, they paid and made their way back to the gallery.

When they reopen the door to the office they see Akaashi sitting up petting Kenma's head which was in his lap. Akaashi was gently brushing back Kenma's hair and going through any knots that he came across. Akaashis other hand was currently being held lightly by the sleeping boy.

Kuroo walked to one of the desks and placed everything down beginning to pull out what they had bought. It was hard not to find what the younger boys were doing cute even if one of them was currently sick. The sight brought a slight warm feeling to his chest. The silence in the room was cut off by a soft voice, "I'm sorry if what Kenma said made you both uncomfortable. We would both understand if you didn't want to talk to us anymore."

Both of the boys whipped their heads to look at Akaashi. "No!"

They quickly covered their mouths not intending to shout. They looked at Kenma and sure enough, he was still asleep. "We didn't find it uncomfortable at all actually-" "We like both of you as well." Bokuto interrupted as Kuroo was speaking.

Akaashis eyes widened and a soft smile grew onto his face. In no way was he actually expecting the boys to like both Kenma and himself back. The confession was a surprise and Akaashi had no idea what to do afterward. He wasn't thinking he'd get to this point. When it was just him and Kenma it was the latter to confess. That was years ago at this point.

"What do we do from here?" Akaashi asked genuinely.

"Hmm well, I guess we take our relationship to the next step" Bokuto casually said.

"Yeah but, there are four of us. Wouldn't that be... complicated" Akaashi scrunched his face. He was practically shutting down what was his idea.

"We can do it. It'll take a lot of communication but we really really like you and Kenma. Bo and I have practically been dating for years. Same thing with you and Kenma. We can make it work I'm confident." Kuroo's optimism helped reassure Akaashi. This was going to be something new but he was excited.

"So it's official we're dating?" Bokuto asked.

Both Kuroo and Akaashi nod their heads with slight smiles on their lips.

"Kenma is going to be shocked when he wakes. The day you both came and he had locked himself in the studio was when he figured out he liked both of you. When he pulled me back that was what we discussed." This was all news to the other two and it showed on their faces. "That was almost a month ago" Akaashi continued to run his hand through his small boyfriend's hair. "Neither one of us vocalized our feelings until today."

The three boys sat and continued to talk about things. Eventually, the kitten that was curled up in Akaashis lap began to stir awake. He was still clinging to him and wasn't ready to be apart. Akaashi looked down at the sick boy, "How are you feeling?"

Kenma shrugged and cuddled farther into his boyfriend's lap. Kuroo stood up and got some medicine forcing Kenma to sit up to take it. While Kenma didn't want to he didn't have much of a fight in him so he was pretty easily pursued. Kenma took the medicine and then laid back on Akaashi in a slight daze. It wasn't hard for anyone in the room to tell that he wasn't feeling the best they just hoped the medicine would help. Akaashi brought his hand to his forehead. The fever felt like it had gotten better from before. That was good news. "Hey love we have some news." Kenma slightly turned his head to face Akaashi.

"Hmm?"

"You said a few things earlier since you weren't feeling great and it got us all talking. Bokuto and Kuroo like us back." It took Kenma a few seconds to fully process all the information. When it finally clicked a few tears began to well up in his eyes. This concerned the other three. Did he change his mind? Did we do something wrong? Those thoughts kept going through the others minds.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong Kenken?"

"Cuddles?" Was the only thing out of his mouth. The others sighed realizing they worried for nothing. Kuroo made his way to the bed and sat down.

"Ha, sure thing Kitten just ask whenever and you'll get all the cuddles you'd like." To this Kenma latched himself to Kuroo and opened his arms for Bokuto to join in as well. Kenma was laid across all three boys. Bokuto was now the one running his hands through the smaller one's hair. It was soft and he couldn't be happier that he was now his. All the boys were thinking the same thing. They were simply just happy to have each other.