15

Once the event was over for the night all three of the boys began to make their way home. Akaashi was still being as clingy and bubbly as he was earlier. Kenma was tired and wanted nothing more than to just get home. Kuroo was enjoying the time he got to spend with both of them. They all wished Bokuto was able to go but they understood why he couldn't.

They walked through town and Akaashi kept pulling on Kuroo's sleeve pointing to something completely random and making some kind of remark about it. Kuroo humored him every time too, only causing it to occur more often. By the eighth stop, Kenma was starting to get irritated. Their 10-minute walk was slowly turning into a 25-minute walk. Kenma reached out and grabbed both Kuroos and Akaashis hands, forcefully dragging them both home.

"Keeenma but look at the pretty lights" Akaashi whined looking up at the street lamps. Still to no avail Kenma kept walking straight on towards home. "Keenmmmmmaaaaa" Akaashi pouted.

"It's alright Kashi we can look at the pretty lights another time. Plus don't you want to get home to Bo?" That managed a little excitement to return to his eyes.

"Bo-san is home?" Kuroo wondered where in the world Akaashi thought to call him Bo-san but nodded his head anyway.

"Yeah, Bo is waiting at home for you right as we speak." That fired something within Akaashi because he picked up his pace now pulling Kenma and Kuroo along with him.

Finally, when they arrived home Akaashi opened the door to Bokuto walking out of their bathroom with wet hair. Akaashi ran over and jumped on him nearly causing him to fall to the ground. "Bo-san!"

Bokuto looked at him confused but still brought his hands under the other boy's thighs to support him. Akaashi was nuzzling into Bokuto's body attempting to get closer even though there was no more space for him to close between them. Akaashi placed soft kisses on Bokuto's neck and shoulders. The other three could see Akaashi lose all the energy he once had and slowly close his eyes. "Well someone is tired," Bokuto said, rubbing Akaashis back with one of his hands.

"Yeah or just stupid drunk" Kenma scoffed walking inside to take off his shoes.

"Ooh, I didn't think he would ever get drunk" Bokuto continued to rub the now sleeping boy in his arms. His soft snores were like music to Bokuto's ears. Kenma and Kuroo both walked up to Bokuto, each giving him a soft kiss hello. Which he happily returned.

"He didn't mean to drink so much, it happened by accident" Kuroo informed him to which he slightly hummed.

Bokuto turned and brought Akaashi back to the bedroom. He placed the knocked-out boy on the bed and began rummaging through his drawer for a shirt to change him into. Bokuto picked one of his own since he knows the younger likes to sleep in oversized shirts. He returned to his boyfriend and slowly undressed him down to his boxers. He placed the shirt over his body and softly laid him back down in the bed. Bokuto placed a sweet kiss on his forehead before joining the other two back in the living room.

They both seemed quite tired. "Akaashi is down for the night. Did you both have a good time? I can tell Kashi did." He took his place right next to Kenma on the couch. They both looked over at him with a 'yeah Akaashi had all the fun in the world' look. Bokuto laughed a little at that.

Finally, Kenma laid his head down on Bokuto's lap, curling up a little bit closing his eyes. For once the whole night he was finally relaxing. "It was fun. Mostly business though so not too exciting." Bokuto nodded, bringing his hand up to play with Kenmas hair.

"How was the game?" Kuroo asked.

"It was good. It was only a practice one but we ended up winning. It was close though their team was really good. Ours was better of course."

'Ha, I'm glad. Good job." Kuroo said, closing his eyes a bit. Bokuto could tell they were all tired. It was interesting to know that going around and selling a few paintings could tire people out so much. To be fair though they also had to deal with a drunk Akaashi.

Bokuto stood up and carried Kenma with him and helped Kuroo stand up. "I think it's about time we all went to bed." Bokuto received two hums in response. Still, even though he wasn't able to go Bokuto was glad to see they all had a decent time.