𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Alaksa cringed at each time she heard Sensei's voice raise from his office, laying a good lecture on Miguel and Hawk for what happened at the tournament

Alaksa cringed at each time she heard Sensei's voice raise from his office, laying a good lecture on Miguel and Hawk for what happened at the tournament. Alaska wrote his name, putting the unpaid bills on the small stack she made, peaking her head around the corner to see Miguel and Hawk both doing push-ups on their knuckles.

"It's bullshit! Completely!" Alaska listened to Hawk rant and rave in her room, sitting on her bed as she kept a eye on his figure pacing her room, "Cheating? I didn't cheat! He deserve it! Insulted my hair and attacked you! What happened to no mercy? Stupid!"

His fist balled at his side, groaned as he walked around the room. Alaska waited, crossing her legs, knowing more was to come soon.

"No mercy my ass! Hypocrite, man, i'm telling you." Eli stopped yelling as he looked to Alaska who stared at him, blinking his way, "Why are you just staring at me?"

"Just don't want to interrupt you." she announced with a shrug of her shoulders, watching as he frowned his eyebrows and took took breaths, "Are you done?"

"I-I think so, yeah." he huffed, falling face first onto her bed and yelling into her comforter, "Why does the world hate me, Laska?"

"The world doesn't hate you." she side, patting his shoulders as he yelled into the comforter again, "He just doesn't want us to get a bad rep, there's always next time."

"But what if I can't help it again?" he said with a huff, rolling over on his back to stare at her, "What if I just get so mad that I get disqualified again?"

"You won't." she said to him with a knowing look.

"But what if I do?" he asked, sitting up quickly as Alaska sighed, rising as well and walking off, "Where are you going?"

"Hang on." she said, disappearing into her closet.

"I don't wanna hang on." he huffed in annoyance, standing up to follow after her, "Can't you see i'm going through a lot right now and you're walking away."

"Why are you such a baby?" she asked in disbelief, eyeing him as he walked into the large closet, "I'm helping!"

"No, you're leaving me on your bed." he said as she rolled her eyes, pulling the essential oil off her shelf and standing before him, "What this?"

"Put your arms out." she said sternly. He took sight of the lavender oil she'd use on him when he couldn't sleep, groaned in disbelief.

"Those don't help." Hawk argued, lying of course, they'd always gotten him to sleep rather quickly, "I don't wanna sleep!"

"Dude." she announced, slapping his shoulder, "You yell at me again and i'll knock your front teeth out."

Eli huffed as he stared at her, throwing his arms out as she put the oil onto his arms, rubbing it in for him with deep rubs, "It's not to put you to sleep, dumbass, it's calming."