Chapter Thirty One-Agony

Kill me

my endless pain,

my worthless ode

my sins atoned

My perverse role

in this empty hole

A world of endless sorrow

............ ..................... .......................

The wind was speeding up messing everything in the process. But Gun could swear he never saw such a more beautiful sight. The raindrops were falling but not heavily. The sun seems to be out of sight. There was a sad kind of silence in the weather today.

But still, this day was beautiful. It's suitable for staying in bed and do nothing. It is suitable for confessing love. But it is not suitable for a funeral.

A hand grabbed his shoulder as Gun looked beside him. His eyes falling on his boyfriend.

"He is gone isn't he?"

Off didn't answer. He only could grabbed his boyfriend in a warm hug wishing it will solve everything. Except it didn't. He was still crying. And with every cry his heart was breaking.

"What am I gonna do when that man wakes up. What am I gonna answer to Mew. What am I gonna...gonna say.."

"It's ok...everything will be ok with time." Off tried to console him again but it only seems to increase Gun's cries more as he looked at the people lowering the coffin slowly in the ground.

A painful scream came out from his lips as he collapse on the ground. Off was still holding onto him tightly trying to stop his own tears.

His eyes fell on the people there. Gary Kanawut was standing there without any expression on his face. Mew's friend Mild was crying in a corner avoiding looking at the coffin. And the middle aged woman was crying her eyes out. Another woman trying to support her but she was crying too.

"What am I gonna say to him, Off. He will ask me. What am I gonna answer...TELL ME."

But off couldn't say anything at all. How could he answer. He doesn't know how he could answer to question like that.

The coffin was almost down when Gun tried to run there. "No...don't leave him alone there. He doesn't like to be alone. Don't..leave him alone there..." Off held a sobbing Gun in his arms trying to stop him.

"Don't leave my friend..alone....DON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE.."

Off now couldn't hold himself anymore, Crying along side his boyfriend as he saw the coffin finally getting under the ground. Leaving all of them in devastation.

Gun's eyes were still stuck there. He kept looking at it with blurry eyes until it was out of everyone's eyes. In the darkness somewhere. Away from all of them.

Gary Kanawut was still looking at the spot with emotionless eyes. Matilda looked at him with anger. "Sir, must be very happy now. Your last blood related person is gone too. Isn't it time to celebrate?"

"Mom..let's go from here." Aom tried to talk to her mother who shook her hand off going near the old Kanawut. "Are you happy now, Mr. Kanawut? Are you happy now that your grandson is dead too."

"Matilda!" Gary looked at her with anger. "Did you forget who I am."

"NO..No I never did. You're the person who made this child's life turn into a hell till the time...till the time he had to go away like this. How can I forget Sir?"

"I think you've gone mad."

"Yes..I have. I have gone mad a long time ago. This child was the only thing binding me to all this fiasco you created but now..." Tears stream down her face again as she look at the grave . "Now he is gone too. Enjoy the rest of your life Mr. Kanawut. Alone. That's what you deserve."