³⁹▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Exposing everyone's secrets with Wanda.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You climbed into bed for a nap and you laid there curled up in warm sheets when your eyes shot open; it was nearly six o'clock. You groaned and angrily threw your sheets off of you. As you made your way to the living room, you mumbled about how the stupid power point presentation was disturbing your sleep and how it was pointless.

You cursed Tony for thinking this was a good idea. One day he had come up with an idea; that every Saturday one of the Avenger's would present a power point on whatever topic they choose. Today was Wanda. You were quite excited for Wanda's presentation, you were excited for a few reasons: she's a teenager, not as smart as Peter so presentation will not be about science, Wanda is cool.

You sleepily walked around the corner, squinting at the blinding, bright light, and all heads turned to you. "Nice of you to join us Y/N." Tony greeted. "You're late again." He added. You glared at him.

"Not my fault you do this at nap time." You grumbled. Natasha softly smiled at you and took in your tired state. She thought about how she just wanted to wrap her arms around you and let you fall asleep, safe in her arms. Wanda, who was standing up at the front, smirked; how she loved her ability to read everyone's minds.

You took a seat next to Bucky and rested your head on his metal shoulder. You smiled at the cooling sensation of it as it cooled your headache from the blinding light. Bucky looked down at you and smiled. Your love was platonic. The love of two best friends, but that didn't stop Natasha's heart twinge from the slight pain it caused. What if you and Bucky were actually together? She didn't even know if you were into girls.

Bucky's arm snaked around your waist, to keep you from falling, and Wanda started her presentation. "Okay, today my presentation will not be about science or any of that boring stuff, but will be about what I have read on all of your minds." Wanda announced a wide grin on her face. "I have been reading your minds for a whole month and I'm going to say I have found some very weird things." She explained.

Your eyes widened at the new found information and you swore (cursed) under your breath. "Language." Steve mumbled making you childishly stick your tongue out at him. Natasha quietly chuckled to herself. As Wanda talked about Thor's love for pop tarts, you floated a pen and a piece of paper towards you and wrote on it before floating the paper it to Steve. Steve quizzingly looked at you before looking down at the piece of paper, which read: FUCK YOU AND YOUR SUPER HEARING!

You watched as Steve scrunched up the piece of paper into a ball and throw it at you. Before it could hit you, you ducked out of the way and it hit Bucky in the face. Bucky's head snapped in Steve's direction and Steve smiled sheepishly. Bucky picked up the ball of paper and threw it back at Steve. Steve threw it back and this continued throughout the presentation.

"On the next slide we have Natasha. Natasha Romanoff a cold-hearted woman with a hard exterior, very difficult to know the real Natasha. But with my amazing mind reading, today I will be exposing her secrets." The presentation flicked to the next slide. You stared at it confused, it was a picture of your face. "One thing I have discovered is that Natasha never stops thinking about Y/N." You felt heat crawl up your neck and to your cheeks. You looked over to Natasha to see that her head was hung and staring at the floor.

"Now moving onto Y/N, you wonder what she's been thinking about? You guessed it-" The slide flicked to the next one. "-Natasha!" Natasha looked up to see you staring at the picture of herself with a strong blush spread across your cheeks. Her stomach was full of butterflies, you thought about her. "Okay my presentation is over! I hope you enjoyed it everyone, next week is Clint." As soon as she finished speaking you stood up and sprinted to your room.

~Time Skip~

You groaned and threw the duvet (comforter) off of you. You slipped on some slippers and made your way to her room. You just couldn't stop thinking about her, especially after today. Before you knew it, you were already knocking on her door. You impatiently waited and when the door swung open you stared into her forest, green eyes. They looked as if they were glowing. "H-Hi, can I come in?" You asked and she stepped to the side letting you walk inside.

You watched as she closed the door and turn to look at you. That's when you noticed what she was wearing; a tight tank top with shorts. Heat rushed to your face and you were glad that it was dark. Noticing that you had been staring at her you cleared your throat and began to speak.

"I can't fall asleep and it's all because of you. I can't stop thinking about you and I-I really, really like you and was wondering if you liked me back and if you would like to try being together?" You quickly asked, staring up at her, bracing for rejection. "If you don't want to, I completely understand- I mean Wanda didn't even say what you were thinking about me, for all I know you could hate me-" You felt Natasha cup your face.

"Stop rambling, I like you too. I could never hate you, you're like the best person in this whole world." Natasha whispered softly, lips dangerously close to yours. You watched as her eyes flicked to your lips and you felt your heart skip a few beats. Finally, your lips connected in a short but sweet kiss. You hummed, she tasted like heaven and everything you dreamed of. Better than anything you dreamed of.

You pulled away from each other and stared into her eyes, her staring back into yours. "Are you tired?" She questioned, breath tickling your lips. You hummed nodding your head and she held your hand, dragging you to her bed. You crawled inside and she crawled in after you. Her fingers played with your hair and you felt yourself drifting off to sleep. Before you surrendered to complete darkness you felt Natasha place a soft kiss just above your ear. Natasha smiled, you were asleep, safe, in her arms.

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed it! And updates will be less regular, at least one or two updates a week. Requests are open once again. I will somehow contact you if I like your request. I do not do requests where the reader is the child of Scarlett or Natasha. Have a lovely rest of the week - ThisPerson :) :) :)

Our girl's just casually holding a fronking gun to her head xD