25

" we love you... And stay strong my dear (y/n)..". That sentence always repeat every single time.

She hated the feeling of sadness yet she got it on her own. But that didn't stop her from being a demon slayer to a pillar.

" I'm sorry... If I hadn't come sooner.. ". She blamed herself in her mind when she remembers that sentence that her mom said in her dreams.

✰ >> Timeskip two weeks << ✰

(y/n) finally got out from the butterfly estate. She looked around with just a blink she was gone.

♡︎ ☾︎ Iguro's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

' Where is she?..'. i taught but she was not to be seen anywhere.

' Maybe shes on a mission?.. but- she just got out-.. '. As i was just thinking i felt somebody holding my hand.

" Iguro-san~ were you waiting for me?... ". i turn around and saw (y/n).

" eh- oh yeah-... ". I blushed a bit but it was covered from my badage.

" Where are we going?.. and where is Tomioka-san?.. "

' huh- shes asking about Giyuu more then me- guess she dosent like me.. '. i frowned. She saw that i was frowning then she kiss my cheek.

" dont frown you dont look handsome if you frown.. ". She teased me so i teased her back.

Chu..

♡︎ ☾︎ no one's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

(y/n) was hardly blushing trying to hide it. Iguro chuckled.

" you big meanie.. ". She mumbled quitly.

" What did you say?.. ". Iguro then took her wrist dragging her to a shop where they sell (f/f).

" WOAH!.. ". (y/n)'s eyes sparkled.

" C- can we?.. ". Iguro nodded. (y/n) smiled with shiny little glimmers in her eyes.

she ordered 10 (f/f). Iguro didnt mind since he had a friend just like her. A big appetite just like her. (y/n) was a little messy when she ate the (f/f).

" your such an eater.. ". Iguro teased.

" w- Well... Im was hungry!..". She looked away blushing. Iguro chuckled.

" Oh... And (y/n).. Somethings odd.."

" what do you mean?.. ". She tilt her head.

" it's been quite since the last battle and when Tanjiro's sister became sun proved..."

" you mean Nezuko?.. "

" yeah.. And for some reason now that its quite.. demons randomly appear.. "

" is it because of Nezuko?.. ". She looked at him with a worried face.

" I think so.. But I think muzan only needs her... To be more powerful then ever... "

" I- I wont let that happen.. "

Iguro took a napkin and wiped her face.

" I- IGURO-SAN!..". She pushed his hand away blushing.

" what? Your face was dirty?..". He tilt his head in confusion.

" I- I c- can wipe b- by my s- self-.. ". She blushing covering her face with her palms.

Iguro chuckled.

✰ >> End of chapter << ✰

______________________________________