Chapter 41

Chapter 41:

Ten o’clock in the morning was exactly the time when the students from all departments converged together from all directions, including from the sports field entrance. There was simply no need to spread the news: it attracted thousands of students to become enthusiastic spectators.

Originally thinking that Shang Jin holding a rabbit would be the protagonist of the BBS tonight,Ye Zhou never imagined that because of a sudden episode, he would suddenly become the person who stirred up winds and waves.

The fiery red roses were still held before him. Ye Zhou couldn’t help but take two steps back, unthinkingly bumping into Shang Jin’s body.

Shang Jin held Ye Zhou’s shoulder. Not looking at the unsightly roses, he said expressionlessly, “The game is about to start. Let’s go.”

Ye Zhou came back to his senses and said “oh”. He was thinking about taking a careful look at the appearance of the sender. In the end, Shang Jin changed positions with him, just blocking his sight.

“Senior Ye Zhou!” The boy was not to be outdone and came forward again, “Iー”

Shang Jin turned his head, swept him with an impatient gaze, and said, “Do you think it’s appropriate for a guy to do such a high-profile act to another guy in a public place?”

The boy choked and frantically tried to explain.

Shang Jin didn’t give him an opportunity to explain, and continued, “You’re an adult; please think twice before acting.” Afterwards, ignoring the crowd of onlookers, he pulled Ye Zhou out of the encirclement.

Wen Renxu and Liu Yutian were slower than them by a step and fell in behind them. The two ‘I look at you, you look at me’ and didn’t know how to break the suddenly impasse they’d sunken into.

Ye Zhou’s mind was still in chaos, several issues circling all along in his heart.

Why would that boy do that?

Playing a big prank?

From when that younger brother appeared until now, Ye Zhou hadn’t said anything. Shang Jin opened his mouth and asked, “What are you thinking about?”

“Ah? Nothing…” Ye Zhou smiled wryly, scratched his cheek and said, “I didn’t expect our school to be quite open. Although having a guy send flowers…gave me a scare.”

Shang Jin shot him a glance and said, “Looking at you, it’s terrified. Every time something happens, you don’t do anything and lose your mind first. Obviously, your brain isn’t bad, so why do you drop the ball at the critical moment?”

Ye Zhou turned his head. That man was holding the roses in his hand and his head was drooped low. The people around him were pointing at him, and he looked a bit pitiful. However, he had no extra compassion to sympathize with others. After all, he was the most pitiful.

In order to let Ye Zhou ease his heart, Liu Yutian consoled, “This is definitely playing a big prank. Zhou, don’t mind it.”

“Like Shang Jin said, when a guy gives another guy flowers in the public—also at the sports field entrance, the most crowded place—he’s not stupid: he’s super stupid!” Wen Renxu chimed in, “People with brains wouldn’t have done this kind of thing.”