23

Warning : language

My (y/e/c) meeting the steel grey ones once again .
_____________________________

The platinum blonde looked to the floor saying nothing as he handed me a envelope . But as I went to close the door his hand stopped it .

" my parents said that was from your mom and dad since you haven't wrote to them . since the beginning of the year and they were getting worried ."

Just as I was going to say thanks he was gone . Leaving me alone except for Lorenzo on my bed . looking at the slightly beat out envelope with a dark green wax stamp .

With the so familiar snake imprinted on it .  Addressed to me clearly as it stated
y/n  y/l/n . When was the last time I wrote to my parents back home ? I've thought about writing to them I just never got around to it .

My fingers delicately pulled in the wax stamp . Slowly separating it from the paper envelope with out it ripping . I open the envelope slightly when a knock echoed around the room and than Theo walked in . I let out a breath of air I didn't know I had held in .

I handed mattheo the letter as I plopped on my bed . Lorenzo quickly grabbed something before I did . Than started muttering something alone the lines of .

" careful you dumb fuck you almost crushed the love letter "

I turned my head and smacked his head even though it wasn't as hard as it should have been .

" what love letter ?"

Mattheo asked me confusion plastered on his face .

" there is no love letter well it could be I don't know I haven't opened it . Oh and as of that letter"

I mentioned pointing to the light brown envelope in his hands .

" that's a letter from my parents ... "

The room grew somewhat silent as Theo just glared at me with the envelope in his hand .

" and what's wrong with that ? ,
Have you already read it is that why it's open ? "

Mattheo questioned as he stared at me with dull eyes .

" well um no , I was thinking you could maybe read it for me ..."

He stood still glaring at me with his light brown eyes .

" y/n I don't think it's my place to read personal things like this"

I sighed loudly and Lorenzo just laughed .

" just go on mattheo I don't mind and it's not like my parents are here to tell you not to . And I'm sure they wouldn't say anything foul in a letter . "

" fine but if it is something foul you owe me "

" yea yea whatever read it out loud too please and thank you "

I sat at the edge of my bed watching him as he stood still reopening the letter . Pulling out the crisp white folded paper . He handed me the envelope as he unfolded the paper . He seem to have read it over a bit before actually saying anything .